//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 87 200X OEM Restore (Now completed!- more pics added)

--
    Came out SUPER SUPER nice!!

Great work!! Money can get us anything but some of these items took MONTHS to find and purchase.

I always like Western Honda, then the kid that was beating Service Honda's prices got fire, LOL; Now I know why!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    This bike came out AWESOME!!!! Great work and detailing, better than new!!!!..... more than happy to help....
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

--
    That's just beautiful right there.No other way to say it, excellent job!
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Yeah, I would have to say better than new for sure! Those guys in the factory back in Japan, and the techs that put the finishing touches on at the dealerships I am postitive did not have the same love, passion and joy as you in assembling every nut, bolt and grommet so meticulously perfect!!
    excellant job man, somthing to be proud of.

--
    Pics of Owners Manual for Xander
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0961.jpg   IMG_0960.jpg   IMG_0959.jpg   IMG_0958.jpg  

--
    Before I fill up the recycle bin...a pic of the hill of wrappers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0970.jpg  
    Last edited by dirtwheels; 03-05-2015 at 12:47 AM.

--
    Im jealous darn fine job man...
    Trikes currently
    86 200x
    85 200s

FEEDBACK
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ChargerCharlie

--
    Very nice job my friend !! you want a job ?? Being in the Restoration business I have seen it all from Krylon paint jobs (edog LOL) to people who make it 75% of the way and burn out at the end and never finish , it truley takes that deep passion and drive to pull something like this off . you should be very proud and show it off to the world it doesnt get better. I have the same project in line for my collection as well been collecting NOS 87 200x parts for the better part of 10 years I have everything its just finding the time for my own stuff . I have enjoyed watching it come together GREAT JOB !! Mike

--
    I needed to see the pics of the stickers on the tank today, and this popped up in my quest.

What a great job!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I have them too Steve lol.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //