//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Isle of Man TT

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --

Isle of Man TT

Been watching this race and for me this best represents the freedom to choose what you want to do no matter the known risk!!! Race stared in 1907, and there have been numerous deaths, two this year!!!

It's crazy to see the air they get and how squirrely the bikes get. I have yet to see the side hacks, and having the chance to race with them on my 200x I can't wait to watch!!

--
    Isle of Man is absolutely nuts to watch.

Runoff? What runoff? Who needs runoff?

Takes some serious stones to run that course at speed.

--
    Funny you posted this. I've been talking a Lot about this race with the "older fellas club" lately. I am currently awaiting a long lost video from the Honda 4 cylinder 2 cycle they ran there once
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Im actually a motorcycle fanatic as an aside to the trikes. I attended the ARHMA races at Mid Ohio with a friend named Chuck.Skarsaune who went on to a few successful road racing seasons on a vintage Triumph. We got up and close for vintage mx, road course, and sidehacks.......WOW! I been hooked on vintage thru modern road racing, flat tracking, and side hackin.

Isle of Man is legendary. Thats a MAN's race right there. Probably the last one left.

--
    Speed costs and the Isle of Man does not accept credit. Greatest race EVER, thank God it’s not held on US soil, or they have shut it down long ago.

--
    Even a few of the greatest Isle Of Mann racers have met their fate there.It is purely insane to watch.Speaking of vintage hacks.Check out Sidecar 58 Billy Weston.Vintage racers don't crash,they fall off.lol

--
    FABIO just told a few of us about this a year or so ago. These guys that race there have no fear......... They are incredible.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Yes sir, I catch it whenever I can and will attend someday. I'm always surprised how many people are not familiar with this race as it is one of the ultimates in my eyes. I'd hang off a sidecar any day in that race.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I catch it on TV when I can, there was some footage on Velocity over the weekend that was fun to watch. Definitely on my bucket list to go see it in person sometime as well!

--
    Isle of man is unbelievable. I really like the 2013 Kawasaki ZX-6r commercial they filmed there.

--
    a little graphic with the wreck footage

--

--
    ^^^Metallica "One" at 10:24 on your first video ironchop. Perfect song, perfect timing.^^^

R.I.P. Dobsy, and every one of the more than 200 racers that have given their life to the Island and the passion for motorcycle racing.

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Murray Walker the legendary F1 commentator is a real diamond, his teaming with the late James Hunt was hilarious at times.
    I have been watching TT on TV and its tragic but expected for fatalities. You pays your money and takes your chance as they say.
    Bloke I knew was killed ther in 2001 I think in an accident with anoyher guy doing a u turn and he hit him going fast did chokey for a spell cause of it. A good racer/rider killed outright.
    Was there myself as a spectator in 94 on a gsxr750 had a few laps and lived to tell the tale, its a great pi55 up too.
    Can't see it ever being bannned as it brings in too much money and the island governs itself.
    Happy days.

--
    Never rode a "sport" bike capable of those speeds, just not my cup of tea and most likely beyond my abilities. Closest thing I've been on was a 09 Harley xr1000 at a "hog" rally. More than enough arse in that for me. That being said that would be awesome to see live. I'm amazed at the skill some of these riders display on these country roads at break neck speed. Thanks for posting Mike, otherwise I never would have known this race event existed.
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //