//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finally... Tiger 80 pics ( 86250RZ is a witness)

--
    The 80cc Tiger did not come with a Rotax engine, it was the only Tiger that didnt, it came with a KTM 80 engine the same one that the KTM 80MX dirtbike came with 86-89
    86Honda250R
    85Honda250R Sold
    82Honda250R
    Tiger 200 198? Sold
    Tiger 250 198?
    Tiger 80 (need engine) Sold
    85 Tri-Z
    86 Tecate

Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.

--

ktm vs. rotax

I believe that holic gave us this history lesson earlier. The 80 KTM engine that the tiger 80 used was manufactured by Rotax for KTM.
    83 YT 175
    85 ALT 125

--
    Heres a question...If the tiger 80 was used for racing, who raced it? I don't think they would have put a 9 year old on one. Was it raced by short adults?
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

--

tiger80

I live in canada and never heard tell or seen a tiger were they only sold in the usa.[if it gets blery hit the NOS.]

--
    [
    quote="hondatrikesrule22"]Heres a question...If the tiger 80 was used for racing, who raced it? I don't think they would have put a 9 year old on one. Was it raced by short adults?
    [/quote]

Well believe it or not there was a nine year old that raced this little 80 Tiger back in the 80's. Terry Lasion was the local tiger dealer here back in the 80's and when I called him about this 80 I have, he told me his kid raced it 4 or 5 times, now this is the kicker, the one that was hard for me to believe or even fathom, his child was a 9yr old, a 9 year old Girl. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I guess it's possible and he has no reason to lie about it, he's a great guy and alot of people in this town know or atleast know of him. I dated this girl in Jr. High that rode dirt bikes, she had a RM 80. The first day I go to her house I see some kid riding this dirt bike like I would never ride one, hitting jumps throwing it sideways acting all crazy, well guess what it was my girlfriend Becky, I was shocked. I knew after dating her awhile she seemed different than other girls, she was very pretty but always acted so tough, well guess what, I find out after high school that she came out of the closet, she was gay . Then It all seemed to make since to me.
    86Honda250R
    85Honda250R Sold
    82Honda250R
    Tiger 200 198? Sold
    Tiger 250 198?
    Tiger 80 (need engine) Sold
    85 Tri-Z
    86 Tecate

Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.

--
    how come i cant see the pic?

--
    they are updating the site and all the pics got deleted, or something like that, it should be back to normal soon though

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //