//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: TF14 Picture Thread

--
    Think I fixed the videos. Let me know guys..sorry
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Not sure who this rider is - but I really liked this one also.

Name:  IMG_1400.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  1.41 MB

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDragontamer View Post
    Nice uploads! I'll see crazy70man vid once the privacy is changed to public...

Anyone have a recording of the mobilization on the trikes after the group pic? I pulled off a wheelie with the taurus which is pretty hard to do...
    Yes, I got it on video. Despite the picture taking abilities, my camera isn't the best at video at wide angles, so its not the clearest best thing but I did get it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDragontamer View Post
    Nice uploads! I'll see crazy70man vid once the privacy is changed to public...

Anyone have a recording of the mobilization on the trikes after the group pic? I pulled off a wheelie with the taurus which is pretty hard to do...
    I got it on video also. I didn't look at it too closely. I guess I should upload it. I took it with my little Sony Cybershot.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    That's Andy(crazy70man) on his R
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    That's Andy(crazy70man) on his R
    I thought it coulda been but I'm not use to seeing him with so much gear on...

--
    Your pics are awesome Billy. I will be buying that one above of me on the r for sure. Great job, lots of different material and content in your pics. Thankyou
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    I didn't take many pictures at trikefest in fear of breaking or losing my phone like my wife did last year. My wife got a few pics of us as we were leaving town though
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_75134271996428.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	196645

Name:	IMG_75140975168768.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	196646

Name:	IMG_75156199232669.jpeg 
Views:	120 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	196647
    1979 ATC110
    1983 ATC110
    1984 ATC110
    1984 ATC125M
    1985 ATC110 2 of them
    1985 ATC110 The wife's
    1987 ATC125M
    1985 ATC250ES
    1984 DX225 with 250 timberwolf engine and swingarm. Wolf in DX clothing

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Your pics are awesome Billy. I will be buying that one above of me on the r for sure. Great job, lots of different material and content in your pics. Thankyou
    Andy, all my pictures are free - when you open it up full screen on the smugmug account, just hit the little download button at the very bottom and you can save it to your computer. Thank you though and glad you enjoyed it!

--
    Man I wish I was closer to you guys so I could join the TF. Feeling so bombed out for missing this.. Soooo much fun right there!!!!!
    Keeping my sanity through my rebuilds.. Unemployment sux...
    Wish I never had to sell any of my rides though..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by elvetost View Post
    Man I wish I was closer to you guys so I could join the TF. Feeling so bombed out for missing this.. Soooo much fun right there!!!!!
    hope you can make it some time.....I know the Greek economy is tanked right now with very high unemployment so I can understand your plight a little. I lost a great job during our `08 crisis and was unemployed for over a year. Good luck, friend. Hope Greece recovers soon.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    hope you can make it some time.....I know the Greek economy is tanked right now with very high unemployment so I can understand your plight a little. I lost a great job during our `08 crisis and was unemployed for over a year. Good luck, friend. Hope Greece recovers soon.
    Hey THANKS brother!
    I wish nobody around the world had to go through unemployment, it really sux. So much wasted energy and talent out there..
    With me its been really rough for well over 2 years now without a job.. That is life though and we all have to deal with things like this. At least me and my family are all healthy and to me, that is what really matters.

My parents have always had a good handle around the house, our finances, we never really took the piss out of life and this is what's keeping me going. Savings from the better times. Its a good plan ya know.

Anyways, what I hate most about this, is that after spending 11 years in the UK, getting my education and carrer kickstart sorted out, I cam back to the place I grew, the place I love, the place I always called home. The mountains I learned to ride on, the friends I left behind, our little habits and customs, things I really enjoy doing in life. And of course my family, which at 36 now I value more than ever and I really love them. And now I have to consider leaving all this behind to go somewhere far away and look for an opportunity... This is a kick in the butt...

Anyways I APOLOGISE TRULY about the little rant, Ironchop's kind words kinda hit a soft spot I guess. Again I am sorry, this is not the thread or the place for this talk..

So, you guys keep the TF flag up sky-high and I PROMISE to make it down there at some latter date. At least once..

In other words.. GIT IT RAG!!!!!!
    Keeping my sanity through my rebuilds.. Unemployment sux...
    Wish I never had to sell any of my rides though..

--
    lets see the pics and vids of the nighttime party antics!!! i love the funny stuff...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I report posts...
    Apparently it tortures more than my wife...LMFAO
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...r-phantombiker...feedback

85 Tri Z...sold
    85 350x sold
    84 200x sold
    85 250r...sexy as he!!

matt3x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Any word on the pictures taken by Corrina? Will those be uploaded to a smugmug account as well?

Thanks!

--
    Blog Entries
    She is selling a DVD on Facebook for 20 bux with all of them on there. I'll see if I can get some contact information for her on here.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //