//ArrowChat Code

Thread: sorry I missed TF this year

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

sorry I missed TF this year

Hey guys, I just want to apologize for not being able to attend this year. Life dealt me a huge blow. My brother died unexpectedly on Tuesday morning, and it left my whole family devastated!!!! We had the funeral Friday, which just completely screwed everything up. He was battling cancer, but that didn't get him. They think it was a massive heart attack, but it was quick and painless for him. Again, I'm so sorry I didn't get to see all of you, but I plan on returning next year!!!!!!!!!

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Family first brother. Thinking of your family.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks guys, I'm taking it pretty hard!! I've done nothing but sit around all weekend.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Rob I am so sorry to hear this - I figured something major had to be up for you to not make it out. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers on the loss of your brother man.

--
    I sure missed you and your wife. Wasn't the same without you right next to me.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    I even was asking "where the Hell is chicken hawk?"

Very very sorry for your loss. If I had cancer taking me out is be thankful to go early and pain free to save everyone some grief. It ain't good either way and I'm sorry. I hope the pain you feel now subsides soon. We love ya buddy!

--
    You have my deepest condolences, never easy losing a family member, but like Rich said, if I had a choice I would much rather go quickly and save everyone the grief. Keep your head up man, we'll see you next year !!
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Rob, I knew something was up. I was waiting to see your glowing hair and that smile!!

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. We were all thinking of you even though you weren't there.

Take care bud......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Rob, very sad to hear it! You were definitely missed. Prayers and condolences out to you and your family.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. We all missed ya............Sorry for your loss.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Thanks, we really missed all of you, we consider you all our family also!!!! I can't wait to see everyone next year

"chickenhawk"

--
    Yeah if you had been camping next to weezy, your trailer might have got hit instead of his lol.

We are missed you too, but blood comes first. They need you more than us. You didn't miss anything out of the ordinary aside from the trailer crash incident.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //