//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 14 quotes!

--

Trikefest 14 quotes!

Ok.. so heres something I like to do.. when were camp crusing or just stopping to talk to someone people always seem to say something that makes me smile or laff..
    who has some they remember??
    Heres a few of my favs!

Down in the river from Dirtcrasher.. "im naked and afraid and I brought w me this rock!"
    Howdy.. "I have the best Bday party every year!"
    craig at the shoetree.. "let me tell ya about the duckster... THE DUCKSTERS GOT TO QUACK!! GOT TO QUACK!!"

There are more, figured id start w a few.. lol
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Kintore to jen.. "hey jennn-nnnn-nn-nnnnnn! WOW shes got a 2stroke name!!"
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    My favorite was at the mx. A woman on the radio said,"Rider down, turn 8.....its Steve (dirtcrasher)...he's ok, just taking a break"
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Another beer

--
    Heres another one.. not sure if a self quote counts but it's the reply that makes me laff..

MIK6 to atctim.. "how you doing brother, you look 2am drunk at 3 in the afternoon!"
    Atctim back to MIK6.. (while giving me a hug) "thats why I like you man, you understand how to put things in perspective!"
    New England Ride 4/13

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIK6 View Post
    Heres another one.. not sure if a self quote counts but it's the reply that makes me laff..

MIK6 to atctim.. "how you doing brother, you look 2am drunk at 3 in the afternoon!"
    Atctim back to MIK6.. (while giving me a hug) "thats why I like you man, you understand how to put things in perspective!"
    Oh my God...that is awesome

The only thing I have, Its not really a quote, but I want to paint a small picture for everyone that wasn't there (and maybe those that were can appreciate it also). I really wished I had my camera for this but I didn't, and it would'nt have worked in a photo anyways - so let me try and use words.

THE SCENE -

The floor to the mens bathroom was riddled with a red slop, more like a light speckling of a tile amongst what had been come to known by many as clayment. A thicker wider trail of mud through the main entry door, to where you would have thought it should divide into trails - one towards the stalls, another towards the showers, and a final third to the urinals, but it didn't. Alas, the entire floor as gummed and gooed in the red peanut buttery substance, the checker board patterened tile underneath invisible and unknown to most and certainly anyone that would have been in here for the first time this morning. It was a trail alright, into a bombs worth of red mud and little stones.

I shuffled my way to the center stall to take care of morning business, as I swung open the door I was greeted by the obligatory 100 small pieces and strips of toilet paper scattered amongst the narrow stall floor. The dispenser was open and some jack ass (or asses) had in typical fashion decided to try and make a paper machete project out of the muddy floor and bits of toilet paper. Or maybe there had been 1,000 people on this shitter and 1 out of 10 had dropped a small piece on the floor - that being the case I don't blame them for leaving it on the floor.

Even at 7:10AM in the morning, the bathroom was hot and humid - I'm not sure if this was their strategy to keep people from hanging out in here all day long in the a/c or the architect made an illustrious decision to to not ventilate the room. In any case, the place could double for a sauna in the capacity for heat, humidity, and darkness. A sauna paradise.

I walked in and turned around and closed the door, one of the few that would latch and not swing back open to the otuside while you'd be on the throne. On the inside of the door is a piece of cardboard, about 6x10 in size, taped on all 4 corners with black electrical tape. In magic marker the following words were written - "Out of respect for yourself and the others after you, please have the courtesy to flush after each and every use. - Thanks Mgmt". Having been here for almost a week now, this sign was something I had gotten accustomed to. The first time it was worthy of bewilderment and a slight chuckle. After seeing it in the other 2 stalls and knowing what the place looked like on occasion, it was par for the course.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, the back of the door brightened up, streams of dim grayish light beaming around the seam through the hinges and frame. While I began see better in the dimness I started to admire some of the graffiti on the back door of the stall. Most of which, after coming to Trikefest for 11 years I had become fairly acquainted with. "Ricks car is slow" - that one had to be atleast 5 years old. " you" in one script, followed by "r mom" in yet another. "420" in a wide, bold calligraphy that someone made many passes around to ensure it was never to be missed. Some white paint in an area where the chisel graffiti must have been especially vulgar or critical. A peppering of uninteresting names, initials, and tirades about certain bikes vs others completed the cluster of vandalism. Oh, the things this door has probably seen and been witness to unrecorded I thought - disappointed that there was nothing either new or funny to be found written on it.

Against my better judgement, my eyes wandered from there then to the floor. There didn't appear to be a single complete piece of toilet paper amongst the many dozen parcels strewn about. Someone had to have just been a dick and shreaded sheets while they were dropping a deuce out of shear bordem, or something. Long narrow strips, short pieces the size of my thumb, the whole gamut. The mud, in a wonderful mixture with the toilet paper was thick enough in a few places to leave a visible tread pattern from the previous customers. Only a corner or a few inches worth, but there had to be no less than a dozen different types of prints. Tennis shoes, motocross boots, some work boot style patterns, a couple smooth prints from some poor sole tasked with only flip-flops to scale this place - a truly frightening scenario indeed.

It was then I noticed the plunger. It sat in the furthest front right hand corner of the narrow stall. The plunger in itself in this environment especially was a great idea. The toilets flushed really slow with about a pisses worth of water. The toilet paper had to be a by product from manufacturing wax paper. It was great was unrolling, but wiping not so much, so you always ended up needing a ton of it. In years past I had used it with a mixed bag of results, pun intended. Me, I brought my own roll of Charmin to any planned bathroom trips for this particular reason. As I sat there, I marveled at the foresight to place a plunger in each stall to help combat these issues and thanked them silently for having the intellect and intelligence to place one there. This was your average commercial plunger - with the big thick heavy duty black bottom. Oak handle, with a radiused end.

My body now sweating in the hot sauna environment, began to do what I thought was playing tricks on me. This plunger had something written on the handle in magic marker, but I couldn't quite make it out. Curious, I leaned over the front of the pot a bit closer to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was. And sure enough as the world is round, the plunger handle had wrote on it in black magic marker:

"For kitchen sink use only."

And that my friends, is my Trikefest 2014 bathroom story.

--
    ^^^^^^ omg that`s effin priceless!!!

--
    I stumbled out of the trailer Saturday morning and said "It feels like someone in my mouth and hit me with a Taurus."
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    I noticed the plunger aswell lol.

--
    One that sticks out to me was from my own brother after he tried to kill me and a cooler full of beer at the herk and jerk. "Sorry,I thought they said go" Mind you my trike/cooler wasn't even running and he had 10 people yelling "WHOA" at him.

--
    Down at weezy's camp just as darkness fell. I think Ironchop,me and a few others were solving the worlds problems,talking NRA...next we hear a alt50 start in the darkness next to him and in one quick sequence after it starts, it goes wide open waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and smashes into his trailer and dead silence?? We look at each other and go check it out finding one of the campers picking up the 50 saying..."The 50 got me"............no damage and no one hurt but the quoute I will remember was the guy who had clearly been obliterated on beers since who knows when, stagger up side to side and scream..."Man I am gonna get @#$%^& up tonight lmao.........had he only known he was already there 6 hours ago>>>>>>>>>>
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    I had to get a pic while I was thereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	plunger.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	775.8 KB 
ID:	196379
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    That plunger was funny!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    I had to get a pic while I was thereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	plunger.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	775.8 KB 
ID:	196379

Holy Shiiiiit!!!!! LMFAO! That is awesome

--
    Blog Entries
    I am laughing so hard right now...oh my god....LMFAO...dude, thank you so much for taking that picture. I had been telling people about that and I know they thought I was making it up Meowing awesome!
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 06-24-2014 at 10:24 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //