//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone interested in a Custom First Gen Tecate Pipe?

--

Anyone interested in a Custom First Gen Tecate Pipe?

So I'm in the process of building a couple of motors an early 250r for roosting and a new tecate for myself. I'm going to have a custom pipe built to match my port specs but while I have my bike at the shop I was wondering if anyone else wants a pipe built. Maybe drive the price down a bit. Was gonna use Jemco but heard he riped some people off so that out. This is the guy who Built Fabio and I's 500 pipe that a lot of you saw at TF. Awsome gas welds really nice quality. THey won't be cheap but wanted to at least offer other guys a chance. Here is a link to some of hie work and I can tell you they are just as nice in person. Gonna happen soon so chime in if you want one or are at least interested

http://www.pcsperformance.com/Dirt_Bike_pipes.html

http://www.pcsperformance.com/custom_pipes.html

These will be custom inframe pipes. THe guy is tough to work with but I will handle that. HE is SUPER detail oriented. Wants to know port specs, carb size, compression, bla bla bla bla bla.. ITs a long list but if you saw the 500 run you know its worth it. Also looking for a place to send them for chrome afterwards if anyone knows of a good shop chime up

I'm also looking into havin him modify a turbine core 2 silencer for the set up so I can be compliant with forresry and spark arrest rules.
    Last edited by TecateDan; 07-22-2014 at 07:05 AM.
    TrikeFest 2012, 2013
    Mikfest 1.0
    HellHole Survivor
    Jericho

Looking for a liquid cooled kx500 motor .. Pm me with what you got

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I'd be interested in one for my 327 Tecate engine that harry Klemm built can he do one of those pipes?

--
    IS that a first gen tecate motor? and if you know all the port specs etc then yes he can
    TrikeFest 2012, 2013
    Mikfest 1.0
    HellHole Survivor
    Jericho

--
    I was thinking about getting a Jemco for my 87 Tecate, so I'm interested in your comment that he ripped some people off. He took their money and didn't make the pipes? If you would, I'd like to know a few more details before I send him a money order.

I also have an 84 Tecate and am currently running a DG pipe. I'd consider getting a better pipe for it but I'm wondering what price range we're talking about.

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Yes that's an first gen engine but I don't know the spec's on it but the cylinder is currently off the engine. wonder if he could look the cylinder over and get all the info he needs?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by christph View Post
    I was thinking about getting a Jemco for my 87 Tecate, so I'm interested in your comment that he ripped some people off. He took their money and didn't make the pipes? If you would, I'd like to know a few more details before I send him a money order.

I also have an 84 Tecate and am currently running a DG pipe. I'd consider getting a better pipe for it but I'm wondering what price range we're talking about.
    If I remember right he received a money order for a pipe and was suppose to start building it. After 2 months or so, no pipe and no record or memory of a money order.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oile View Post
    Yes that's an first gen engine but I don't know the spec's on it but the cylinder is currently off the engine. wonder if he could look the cylinder over and get all the info he needs?
    He would want the cases, Crank and piston to set everything up for a custom Pipe to be perfect. Either that or a port map which isint to hard to make. You must be running a stroked crank? and a Big BORE kit as well? I'm sure we can figure something out. Was hoping to catch him today but maybe tomorrow. I'll ask for more ball park prices and what he would need exactly from you.
    TrikeFest 2012, 2013
    Mikfest 1.0
    HellHole Survivor
    Jericho

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I can attest to the talent this guy has building pipes. Ours came out great!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //