//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Wheels September 2014 issue is full of trikes!

--
    Interestingly, I see people liking this thread that just a few weeks ago claimed to dislike the recent popularity of trikes.

I'm clearly all for it.

--
    you guys are lucky I will get mine halfway through this month!!
    73 atc 70
    84 ytm 200ern
    79 atc 70
    ytm 225 dr
    atc 90
    80 atc 110
    klt 250A
    84 atc 200es
    85 atc 250es

gone but not forgotten restored 82 atc 70

--
    Yea really hope all this attention doesn't start driving the prices of stuff real high!

--
    Law of supply and demand.

More attention equals more demand. More demand equals more supply. More supply equals better prices.

The more attention three wheelers get, the more products become available as well.

In my opinion.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtweed View Post
    Really? Nice, I'll have to head over to Wegmans in the morning to see if they have it yet.
    It is still FREE to have a sub !! a 1 year sub to Dirt Wheels and Atv Action is $38 I think?? And you get $50 in gift cards... Seems a no brainer to me!!! Granted,to get the current issue,you probably will have to get it off the stands. I can't find it atm,but I think last Months DW,or was it Utv? Had a Dream camp article in it. For those that don't know. It is a ATV racers 1 week camp put on by Breezewood. Top pro racers stay with, and train you for a week. Jon and Michelle Natalie are 2 instructors. Michelle grew up weekends learning to ride right here on this hill. I am extremely proud of what she has accomplished. She was the 1st female to get a full factory ride. Anyway,,Regina,3queen on here,has a full color pic in that issue on her pink Z.

EDIT,It is $31.99 for a 1 year sub to BOTH mags. 24 issues. And you get a $50 gift card.
    Last edited by atc007; 08-17-2014 at 06:55 AM.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Interestingly, I see people liking this thread that just a few weeks ago claimed to dislike the recent popularity of trikes.

I'm clearly all for it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. You're absolutely right about the laws of supply and demand as well.

Funny how when a trike hit the cover of DW for the first time in decades everyone is suddenly cool with them being popular again...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    It is still FREE to have a sub !! a 1 year sub to Dirt Wheels and Atv Action is $38 I think?? And you get $50 in gift cards... Seems a no brainer to me!!! Granted,to get the current issue,you probably will have to get it off the stands. I can't find it atm,but I think last Months DW,or was it Utv? Had a Dream camp article in it. For those that don't know. It is a ATV racers 1 week camp put on by Breezewood. Top pro racers stay with, and train you for a week. Jon and Michelle Natalie are 2 instructors. Michelle grew up weekends learning to ride right here on this hill. I am extremely proud of what she has accomplished. She was the 1st female to get a full factory ride. Anyway,,Regina,3queen on here,has a full color pic in that issue on her pink Z.

I have that issue. I was wondering who's Z that was at the camp!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. You're absolutely right about the laws of supply and demand as well.

Funny how when a trike hit the cover of DW for the first time in decades everyone is suddenly cool with them being popular again...
    I have no problem with Dirt Wheels doing an issue with trikes in it. That was never part of that conversation. The conversation was about the popularity of trikes as it pertains to the market. I am leery of the popularity of trikes as it pertains to the market from experience in the Chop/bob building industry.

Just because somebody "liked" a Dirt Wheel issue when "not liking" everyone and their brother buying a trike does not a hypocrite make....Nice try though, you`re getting better so don`t stop trying

--
    I just looked at one in the store and it says display until August 7th. So next week they should be out.

--
    Picked it up at Wegman's tonight. Nice issue and a nice write up on the 350x.

It was good to see all the trikes in there.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

--
    Gah, I wish mine would come in!!!

--
    I Still cant find one maybe next week

ONEBAD350X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    sound cool,i cant find one yet either.
    85 350X
    85 330R
    85 250R
    86 250R
    86 200X
    86 200X

--
    i got mine in the mail wednesday

--
    Looks like they just put them out today by me. One of the better issues I have seen in a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0980.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //