//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Wheels September 2014 issue is full of trikes!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Caminofeld View Post
    , and one next to the vaseline in the nightstand
    Too much information!! But, understandable.

--
    In July 14 dirtwheels, there is a pink tri-z that attended John Natalies ATV dream training camp, page 56. At first I thought it was the member "oile"

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140504_112054_095~2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	730.7 KB 
ID:	199011
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140504_112408_647.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	199012 this is my little lady's pink z

--
    I got a copy at Barnes and noble. Can't believe all the trikes this is great

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    So you are saying that Joe's 350X is junk?
    Last edited by rray62; 08-16-2014 at 11:44 PM.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Would have been better without that fugly janked up zilla right next to Oile's bike. That things 10-new-ways to screwed up and dude acts like he's the know all of all knows. Just waiting on one of his ball joints to bust because of his over-cambered crap 87 spindles on 88+ arms.....

I did get my issue a couple weeks ago and LOVED all the trikes in it!! The 350X article was pretty sweet also!

One of these days,,, we ALL need to line ALL our trikes up and schedule a single day to blow their email up with trike pics. Just try and take over a complete issue. How cool would that be?
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well I wanna see some badass action shots of the infamous glamy in that san dank sugar.
    Bowl carving, roost throwing, whoop blitzing pics on his 250r. Not trike pics setting in the sand at glamis..we have enough poser shots of looking pretty in the magazines...so come on glamy....wow us with your epic ride pics just once.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You know Glamy, I'm a very passive guy and I don't get involved in "pissing" matches, but I have this to say. First off, manhood in question? I've seen your posts, and a lot of them mention talk of the male member, so if anyone is in question of their "manhood" it would seem to be you. Second, I'm the test rider in a FEATURE article about a 3-wheeler in the biggest atv magazine in the world, something that hasn't been published since 1988 or 1989(maybe later, I'm not sure because I stopped reading Dirt Wheels when trikes were discontinued), and you dislike the magazine. Is it because you're not in it? Maybe jealousy I'm sensing? Making fun of Moto Tassinari, are you sure they are Japanese, and who made your trike? What's up with me and the Atv on Demand guy? He's been involved with the atv industry for more than 10 years now. I was just a guy that enjoyed riding and posting videos of doing cool stuff. I was discovered by him, and as a result, I have a pro caliber 3-wheeler that was built for FREE!! He was also invited to test the new Polaris ACE before anyone knew it existed, and he took me to be the test rider, I paid nothing. Also, he is legally blind, and for him to do what he does is just amazing!! Maybe what he types isn't exactly what he means to say, I've seen how fast he types. Try reading what you can't see, you will do no better, and by the way, nice grammar. So yeah, I will take up for him, and he for his test rider. Jealous I have sponsors? I consider myself the luckiest person on earth because I get to represent 3-wheelers to the world that thinks they are the devil's spawn, to the world that thinks they are so dangerous because of people's stupidity and bad judgement. I'm the luckiest person because Allen Knowles, owner of CT Racing, who builds motors for professional motocross and supercross racers, has my 3-wheeler as the desktop on his computer at his shop!! I am living a dream that a boy at 12, who started plastering his walls with pictures of the 3-wheelers from these magazines, always wished he could be the guy in those pictures and in the articles, but realized it would never happen. Well, 31 years later, this nobody from Kentucky is living that dream, and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!!!!! So I will defend the magazine. If you don't like the magazine, don't post about it and let those who like this enjoy.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Alright, alright ladies.

Can we get a lineup of who's who in the rag? My lovely girlfriend was able to track down a copy for me with her sexy arse.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-17-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Well it's obvious Rob Ray is in there! Haha! Fantastic article buddy! Congratulations!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Wow a sedated FC. LOL
    Last edited by RapidRick; 08-18-2014 at 01:06 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRick View Post
    Wow as sedated FC. LOL
    Say again?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Say again?
    Corrected sentence. "FC" = Fight Club Ref post #74 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Well I wanna see some badass action shots of the infamous glamy in that san dank sugar.
    Bowl carving, roost throwing, whoop blitzing pics on his 250r. Not trike pics setting in the sand at glamis..we have enough poser shots of looking pretty in the magazines...so come on glamy....wow us with your epic ride pics just once.

Well for those pics of carving in virgin sand, that might have to wait. Only 118 this afternoon, although a night ride is possible

BTW the coverage in the mags are awesome, you all rock.

--
    Really wish I had the money to pick up a copy.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Alright, alright ladies.

Can we get a lineup of who's who in the rag? My lovely girlfriend was able to track down a copy for me with her sexy arse.
    Hey now!!, life is good huh john? Sorry for the hijack fellas
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //