//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Wheels September 2014 issue is full of trikes!

--
    I went to my local grocery store today with the intent to buy the remaining copies of the September issue of Dirt Wheels, and send them out to those of you who never got one, or couldn't find one. Unfortunately, there were none left, and the October issue was already on the stands. Back in August, I couldn't find a September issue until midway through the month, now within the first week of September, they already have the October issue out. What's up with that?
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    I went to my local grocery store today with the intent to buy the remaining copies of the September issue of Dirt Wheels, and send them out to those of you who never got one, or couldn't find one. Unfortunately, there were none left, and the October issue was already on the stands. Back in August, I couldn't find a September issue until midway through the month, now within the first week of September, they already have the October issue out. What's up with that?
    I'm not sure, but I know everyone who didn't get one is chewing them out.

--
    My October came early last week. There are 2 minis,a Zinger and 70 n the readers rides, A 350X and some more I don't recall. The writing is on the wall..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I cant find one in my area either got a few more places to hit, one that still had august's issue out on saturday...
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ok fellow Trikers, I have a copy of this Sept 2014 issue I bought. Have looked thru it a few times and I am ready to let it go. Truth be told its just going to get torn, ripped, crinkled, or just outright trashed, bouncing around in the cab of my truck. So if anyone wants my copy, shoot me a PM and I will pick out someones name at random on Oct 1st.

Note it will be Mid October before I get home to mail it out.

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well alrighty then. The big winner of this September issue is ..... ..... .... Nobody!
    Color me suprised as I figured someone would have wanted a free copy of it. But with not a single request for it, I will find a place on the shelf for it when I get back home. My offer to give someone this issue is no longer valid. Have a great day!

--
    WoW wish I had ! I would love to see this issue! Just figured someone would had already snatched it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickShot View Post
    Well alrighty then. The big winner of this September issue is ..... ..... .... Nobody!
    Color me suprised as I figured someone would have wanted a free copy of it. But with not a single request for it, I will find a place on the shelf for it when I get back home. My offer to give someone this issue is no longer valid. Have a great day!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Alright, alright ladies.

Can we get a lineup of who's who in the rag? My lovely girlfriend was able to track down a copy for me with her sexy arse.
    Mine made it in, although they misspelled my name, still pretty cool !
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    Mine made it in, although they misspelled my name, still pretty cool !
    I had to ask the judges on that one, and I'm sorry, but if the name printed in the magazine doesn't match your actual name, then we can't give you credit, or kudos, for making it into said magazine. Thanks for playing. We do have some lovely parting gifts for you though. Johnny, tell him what he's won. Well Eric, we have a brand new pair of Trail Pro tires! These beautiful tires are the total package, because they come pre-mounted on rugged steel rims, and are complete with valve stems and air! It's everything you need to be envied by everyone out on the trails!
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Ha ha made it in December too!
    Well, kind of.....
    The original picture with me in it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	203886

And what they published:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	453.4 KB 
ID:	203887

Lol! Does that count??? You can see my cheek and top of my shoulder!

--
    Awesome picture! Too bad they cut you out.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //