//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Wheels September 2014 issue is full of trikes!

--

Dirt Wheels September 2014 issue is full of trikes!

Goes to show that interest is gaining in our 3 wheeler sport! I never thought I'd see a 350x on the cover of a Dirt Wheels Magazine but there it is a 350x! The whole magazine has a lot of 3 wheelers in it so be sure to get your copy!

--
    Mine should hopefully be in the mail box when I get home!

--
    Im not a subscriber so I can't wait for it to hit stores I already went to seven different stores yesterday looking for it.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    We've been wondering when it was coming out, and I've been looking for it. I'm really curious which pictures they used

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    I jumped on the bandwagon back when someone posted about a free giftcard to RMATV with sub. Its been about 10 weeks, and I just recieved my 25.00 card and first issue! I was like wow! trike on the cover, and littered throughout the whole issue are shots of others! what a first issue! some good shots of chickenhawk of that badass 350!!

--
    Did they put the group picture In from trikefest?
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    September is not the next month?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_boy_y View Post
    September is not the next month?
    Come on bad_boy, maybe you need a refresher course in magazine publishing practices. Magazines (especially Dirt Wheels) frequently hit the news stands about 1 month prior to the issue date on the cover of the magazine. And subscribers will get their issues about a week sooner than the news stands.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Mine didn't come today Super anxious to see some real machines in the mag!

--
    I was just a the grocery store and seen it, I seen the 350 on the cover and thru it in the cart. THAT was a long ride home LOL
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    God I so hope mine is in the mail box tomorrow!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    I jumped on the bandwagon back when someone posted about a free giftcard to RMATV with sub. Its been about 10 weeks, and I just recieved my 25.00 card and first issue! I was like wow! trike on the cover, and littered throughout the whole issue are shots of others! what a first issue! some good shots of chickenhawk of that badass 350!!
    Lol, I just renewed my subscription a couple of months ago, and they sent me the $25 gift card. I took that, went to RM's website, ordered a gallon jug of Honda GN4 10w40, and only paid $2 and change after the shipping!

--
    This issue was my first issue as well. It took about 7 weeks for me to get mine, (I ordered my 2 year subscription early June)
    1983 ATC 200x
    1982 ATC 250R X2
    1983 ATC 250R : Future build
    1985 ATC 250R : Main rider
    1985 ATC 363R Duner
    1985 ATC 250R X2 : Future build
    1986 ATC 250ES

--
    Really? Nice, I'll have to head over to Wegmans in the morning to see if they have it yet.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I drove all over town looking for one, but they haven't arrived yet. Joe found one in Cinci and sent me one of the pics. I am just too excited to have an issue!!!!!! He said it's his favorite issue yet. Maybe DW will be generous and one will be in the mail shortly

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //