//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Trike Fest

--

New Hampshire Trike Fest

Looking to see if I can generate any interest in having a trikefest in mid to late September in rumney new hampshire. Backwoods farms which typically is home to jeep and off road truck events has expressed interest in the idea of a trike only event. I would assume entrance fee would be around 10$. They own their own private land with a nice trail system and fields and mud runs so registration would not be nessicary. Vendors and swap meets would also be welcome. Feel free to throw around ideas here and express any interest so that I can show the owners an idea on the turn out. Thanks.

--
    Join the "Honda ATC" page on face book for more consistant information

--
    nice idea! make the event at the end of the month

--
    here is a link to the face book page for the event. it was just made today so bear with it until every thing is starightened out but it is going to be the second to last saturday next month

https://www.facebook.com/events/7563..._mall_activity

--
    Have 45 confirmed attendees 10 maybes and a bunch of in answered invites come on new england!! Trike pride!!

--
    not on facebook
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Its going to be saturday September 20th starting at 9am at back woods farm in rumney nh which has an actuall website you csn find on google all riders are required to wear a helmet 10$ entry fee per person there will be trails a buy sell trade section meet and greet and a small short track with a table top and whoops section the adress is 470 route 25 rumney nh 03266. Spread the word we want to make this big and there is plenty of affordable camping down the road from the event.

--
    Is it only a day event or is it a camp out?
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    the event is just saturday only. 9-6 i myself along with a LARGE group of friends will be camping down the street at mountain pines campground friday and saturday night, campground is a 5 minute drive away from the event and as of yesterday the land owner said that they will be constructing a circle track with whoops section for some intense action along with the existing trails already established on the property

bigdaddyvw185 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I am extremely interested in attending along with at least 2 friends

--
    I'd be in but it's bad timing for me. Hope you have a big turnout!
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

--
    as of right now we have confirmed at the minimum 100 three wheelers. most people are bringing more than one and there may even be two honda fat cats there too. just from my group of friends we will be traveling there with 8 trikes. there is ALOT of feedback on the facebook page along with pictures of beautiful tecates 250rs and tri-z's that will be there check out http://www.backwoodsfarmnh.com/events for some more information but you will get the real deal if you search backwoods trike fest 2014 on face book hope to see some of you there!!!!!

--
    Have any of you guys ridden or been there? How many miles of trails? Looks like a mud bog

--
    I have ridden there before. The trails were built for jeeps and trucks there are two mud runs on the property and will be a circle track in a field for this event there is not a crazy distance of trails the focus is more aimed at having a gatherering of three wheelers together in the new england area swapping selling parts meeting new friends and with the bonus of being able to ride too.

--
    Ok thanks for the response sounds like a good time

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //