//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 85 honda burnt down :(

--
    Yes like others have said about it being possibly so much worse, it certainly had that potential. But there again even though you know your "luck", if you want to call it that, it is still a terrible loss.
    It looks like the right side kicker cover may have been some what spared real damage,,, or is it toast as well ???

john

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Not sure how things workin you area but some home owner insurance policies will cover a utility atv and lawn equipment that you own on your property if it gets stolen or damaged. As long as you used it to maintain your property. Plowing yard cart debris moving , wood hauling , even dragging trash to the curb.
    May be worth looking into.

My wife will be listing some restored seats on ebay for that model shortly.

Good luck with the repairs..Fires scare the outta me. Sorry for your loss.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    That's crazy! So you just walked into the garage and found it this way? Nobody actually saw the fire at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    God knows they're not looking to make any effort to do anything, never mind move their foot to shift. If there was something that dispensed Cheetos every time they shifted that might be a different story. Welcome to America, where the biggest is best and even fat people who are too lazy to shift can climb a mountain.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankencelery View Post
    That's crazy! So you just walked into the garage and found it this way? Nobody actually saw the fire at all?
    i went out to get it to go ride.and i found it like that.i was in tears when i found it.had it since i was 9 and now im 25

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Not sure how things workin you area but some home owner insurance policies will cover a utility atv and lawn equipment that you own on your property if it gets stolen or damaged. As long as you used it to maintain your property. Plowing yard cart debris moving , wood hauling , even dragging trash to the curb.
    May be worth looking into.

My wife will be listing some restored seats on ebay for that model shortly.

Good luck with the repairs..Fires scare the outta me. Sorry for your loss.
    yea we are waiting to see what they are going to do.

--
    How long had it sat? Last time it was ran? Are you positively SURE,noone could gain entry to that shed and this wasn't arson? I see at least 2 gas cans on the floor,a gas powered pressure washer? And nothing else caught.. Fire is a very strange animal. One of my friends homes that burnt was the same way. Burnt to the ground from a clothes dryer,,but there were shelves left in the kitchen with unbrowned papers on that shelf..What is the gray strip laying down the back of the tank? Looks like heat shield,but I know it's not.. Scary stuff for sure....
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

honda4h is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    it look's to have been a wiring short. i had a trx 250 that burnt like that all the wiring burnt. tank was good and the tank cover. key switch,controls,all the rear wiring burnt. the fire followed the harness up.

--
    it looks like the battery just blew up.but we havent tore into it yet.waiting to see to her from the people.

it didnt sit for to long i rode the day or 2 days before i found it burnt.

as anyone hear or tryed a pair of the fiberglass fenders? there white and on ebay.
    Last edited by BIGREDFREAKE250; 08-09-2014 at 11:59 PM.

--
    well.found out today.we are getting it fixed.

looking for parts now

--
    Yee-feakin-ha!!!

--
    Contact captainweezy. He sells trike parts cheaper than eBay.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    anybody know what kinda shocks that will fit the es like aftermark?

there are some shocks on ebay.but dont look to good.

--
    I believe 200X (83/84/85) are a bolt on. Is that correct guys ? I helped load a 85 SX with a 200X front end on it last night with a friend.
    Bigredfreak, PM me your address please. I will put together a small parts donation package I believe you can use. I don't have a lot extra but it is just that,,,, extra.

john

--
    really jeswinehart??

will do.

got everything off today.going to take the pressure wash it tomorrow or the next day.

--
    Wow, just saw this, sorry for your loss.

Can you make up a full list of parts you will need? I should have some of the parts, I sell under ebay prices as well. Some of the 250es parts are listed here: http://atcfixer.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

When you have the list of parts you need, I can go check what I have and make you a bulk deal. Let me know if you are interested.

EDIT: Took a look at my local craigslist postings, but couldn't find any 250es parts machines . Maybe there is a cheap parts machine around out there that you could pay for someone else to pick up, and have them ship the parts you need?
    Last edited by ps2fixer; 08-23-2014 at 03:55 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //