//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Little Sahara OK In October

--
    Steve just don"t take as long a vacation as Jim did and you will be ok. Jim are you thinking you will make it?

--
    Damn Steve, that sucks!!! File for unemployment

--
    Don't worry guys. Its the best thing that could have happened. I started college yesterday and going to have my cnc certification in may. As long as I am a full time student I can draw my unemployment and not have look for work. I have family and friends willing to help me out and support from my wife and kids.
    I know I will be off work until may and after that it will be good.
    Thanks for the support!

--
    Still sucks but sounds like you're making the best of it.

--
    I will be in the South "Golden Sands" Campground, spot 502 Thursday - Sunday. I reserved it today.

--
    I finally got around to checking out that link for the buggy. It looks like my our buggys, but my brothers car was green in the 70s. My car was in a fence row.... That is a great picture, thanx JB.

Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post
    Excellent!

Not sure about dad - he's dealing with family stuff in CA right now. I think he's only good for 1 trip a year - sleeping in the van kinda crude...

On a side note, I saw a picture on FB from Little Sahara with a yellow buggy I swear was the Browns' old ride. Can you see this:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1
    3 Wheelin' and 2 Strokin'

--
    we just took spot 501 for then. Probably be just Lisa and I so it should be a little more reserved than it is with all the kids.

--
    Maybe I should just bring earplugs and a sleeping pill

--
    Well John does have the spot next to us so it cant get to bad. But our new camper does have outside speakers.

--
    I am packing into the durango, no trailer this trip. I will be staying till monday too.

--
    I will have to leave on sunday as Lisa has to work. On 8-5 Lisa had her SI joint fused and this will be her first ride.

--
    Hey Scuba I'm only bringing the van no trailer if you want to share the spot and the rent. Should be able to fit in there?

If you're staying until Monday I might too - I've been on the fence about it but I have the day off and it should be quiet on the sand.

--
    Damn it! Do I race in Sikeston or go to the sand that weekend? Same distance, opposite directions.

--
    Works for me John. My brorher and his boy Dillon will be up on Sunday for one night. So, we will have a hand full of us on Monday. Splitting the rent works for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post
    Hey Scuba I'm only bringing the van no trailer if you want to share the spot and the rent. Should be able to fit in there?

If you're staying until Monday I might too - I've been on the fence about it but I have the day off and it should be quiet on the sand.

--
    How about thw sand dumby.....
    Think of the people who truly know you.....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Steve_Man View Post
    Damn it! Do I race in Sikeston or go to the sand that weekend? Same distance, opposite directions.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //