//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to the forum and 3 wheelers

--
    For the airbox what do you have? Any of the rubber boots or just the bare carb intake?
    Rear plastics are gonna cost you about $300 from maier. I don't think any others bolt up but you can always get creative.
    As for the lights it just depends on how much more $ your willing to spend. You can go all original off of eBay and you run the risk of getting hustled on some old parts. I say just be creative and pay attention to the details. You will figure something out. My 85 is a mix of all types of atc's.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	203454
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Sorry for the late reply, I know its been awhile, but I've been pretty busy. I finally got a chance to take Big Red out the past couple weekends, and it's been great. Plenty of power, and I still haven't flipped it.

Anyways, I don't have any rubber boots or anything for my intake. It's just a generic Moose Filter on the carb. I've been debating the idea of doing a snorkel on it, but most the snorkels I've seen put the tube next to the gas tank, right in the way.
    I finally got a headlight on it today, just an aftermarket one from O'reilly. I also got an ignition wired up for it.
    I do need help with the gas tank, though. I'm missing the rubber seal that goes inside the gas cap. Does anyone know where to find it? Also, I replaced the petcock, but the part that the petcock bolts into leaks. Does anyone know where to find that part, or the seal?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141125_072827.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	205213

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //