//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tire balancing

--

Tire balancing

How many riders balance their tires after mounting new ones?

--
    I never have, and never heard of anyone else doing it...

But I suspect it might be a good idea if you were to get into advanced asphalt drag racing
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    I do on my Outty's, they most defenitely warrant it Never did a 3 wheeler...
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Never done it, but had a quad that needed it lol. At 60mph (road/top speed) I could feel a bit of hop in the rear end.

--
    an easy old way to balance a tire is when mounting them before seating the beads to put about 4 steel ball bearings in there, we are talking nickle or quarter sized ball bearings though. How it works is as the tire spins they will find the light spots and spin with it at high speeds causing a balanced tire, have heard of using a few little sand bags as well too. but back to the main question I don't balance mine, as all street legal atv's in Montana are not allowed on the highways.
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //