//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whiteshell Manitoba Trike Newbie

--
    Hi their fellow Canadian, I'm based outa northern sask, and It gets cold to. Good luck man!

--
    Spent some time Tuesday with a nail gun and re wrapped the seat in fabric store pleather. The foam underneath my seat is trashed so I will be ordering new foam and oem Honda fabric but this will do for now. Haven't started on any of the wiring issues and would eventually like to get the electric start and headlight working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	200923  
    2011 Honda CRZ
    1985 Honda Big Red
    1985 Honda 250SX

--
    Dude, flip that front fender around .

Nice sx. She'll clean up just fine. Parts are plentiful and reasonably priced (at time of posting and in the states anyway). Good luck! Any snow up there yet??
    '84 200ES
    '85 250SX
    μολὼν λαβέ

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Dude, flip that front fender around .

Nice sx. She'll clean up just fine. Parts are plentiful and reasonably priced (at time of posting and in the states anyway). Good luck! Any snow up there yet??
    hahaha i just realized that front fender, i noticed it was burnt on the lower side red plastic, that would explain something.

I plan to get the body completed by december or so, then take the motor and wiring to work on over the winter months.

No snow up in Manitoba yet, Alberta got about 6 inches earlier this week though.
    2011 Honda CRZ
    1985 Honda Big Red
    1985 Honda 250SX

--
    Quote Originally Posted by btalling View Post
    hahaha i just realized that front fender, i noticed it was burnt on the lower side red plastic, that would explain something.

I plan to get the body completed by december or so, then take the motor and wiring to work on over the winter months.

No snow up in Manitoba yet, Alberta got about 6 inches earlier this week though.
    Mine is a little melted too but on the black part haha!

Yea, the snow will be here before ya know it. Haven't had the chance to play in the snow yet. I can't wait for snow now, but I could wait for the cold that's for sure!
    '84 200ES
    '85 250SX
    μολὼν λαβέ

--
    welcome, im in Winnipeg!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //