//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The interesting, the Odd and the Unusual

--
    ran across this in a cl ad not sure what it is but thought it could add to the discussionClick image for larger version. 

Name:	00Q0Q_aQqDOewTbIz_600x450.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	200549
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

--
    To me it looks a lot like the Motorcraft 3 wheeler, maybe a different color option/year?

@ my older posts about the 3 wheeler I had.... I found a pic of the frame someone else has! Made by Tri Rod in Ohio.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mi...rame-fork.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP1851.jpg  
    Last edited by ps2fixer; 09-05-2014 at 10:11 PM.

--
    that ones interesting, too bad it's not more complete the one i had posted i was leaning towards being a bird but i haven't been around these long

--
    Quote Originally Posted by danbur55 View Post
    ran across this in a cl ad not sure what it is but thought it could add to the discussionClick image for larger version. 

Name:	00Q0Q_aQqDOewTbIz_600x450.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	200549
    Bird engineering trike

--
    I don't know much about them, I just looked at the shape of the machine, and the plastic shape, if the motorcraft one was painted black with the stripes, it would look just like it. Not sure if the word Motorcraft is embossed, or just stickers though.

Also.. I found an older 3ww post about the machine I had! It sounds like it was a 1960's 3 wheeler. Even have a video of it complete and running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dec1mula0j8

Gah... the memories... too bad the one I had didn't move for crap, didn't know anything about engines back then, but I know I could floor it and it would bearly move.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    I don't know much about them, I just looked at the shape of the machine, and the plastic shape, if the motorcraft one was painted black with the stripes, it would look just like it. Not sure if the word Motorcraft is embossed, or just stickers though.

Also.. I found an older 3ww post about the machine I had! It sounds like it was a 1960's 3 wheeler. Even have a video of it complete and running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dec1mula0j8

Gah... the memories... too bad the one I had didn't move for crap, didn't know anything about engines back then, but I know I could floor it and it would bearly move.

Man that looks sketchy... Lol I would put that under the cart catagory.

--
    I figured since you sit on top of the engine area, it would classify as a atv/3 wheeler, instead of a cart (assuming cart = go kart style, where the engine is behind you).

Either way, the front end of the tri rod wasn't used much since my dad replaced the whole front end with the front end of the motorcycle, was a perfect project, the 3 wheeler didn't do much, and the motorcycle had pretty major problems with it's rear end... I think bearings and sprocket if i remember right.

--
    just heard about another oddball "pioneer blitz" someone near me has one to sell $300 out of my range at this time they havent sent me pics yet but stole this off OMB site might even be the same one as he shows to be in the areaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	pioneer blitz.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	200936

--
    just heard about another oddball "pioneer blitz" someone near me has one to sell $300 out of my range at this time they havent sent me pics yet but stole this off OMB site might even be the same one as he shows to be in the areaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	pioneer blitz.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	200936
    That there is quite the odd find there. Pretty rare I would say sense there is like no info anywhere about them other than a post on oldminbikes.com
    and quite the unusual setup. I think if I got that cheap enough I would own it for shits and giggles... lol

--
    So I bought a nice piece of Tricart Document on ebay two weeks ago. Here are some scans.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tricat 3 wheeler.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	201192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tricart specs.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	496.3 KB 
ID:	201191

--
    very cool find guess i was backwards on my searches i thought it was made by tricart so now will have to change things up a little by chance did you snag the te380 owners manual over the weekend off ebay????
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDragontamer View Post
    So I bought a nice piece of Tricart Document on ebay two weeks ago. Here are some scans.

Name:	tricat 3 wheeler.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	201192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tricart specs.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	496.3 KB 
ID:	201191

--
    very cool find guess i was backwards on my searches i thought it was made by tricart so now will have to change things up a little by chance did you snag the te380 owners manual over the weekend off ebay????
    Nope, I didn't get the TE380 manual... I wonder who did, it would have been a nice piece to have.

--
    yea i was after it guy had it on website for 30 had to email to find out ship cost said he moved it all to ebay found it there at 40 free ship OBO as it worked out his counter offer did not include ship but did not quote a ship price then boom he declined offer and pulled it pretty bummed out but i'll get over it

--
    I regret not buying that same Avenger you posted, but i had my mind made up on a 200x. And towards the end a steal of a price.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

robertc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    This little guy has been listed a few times, looks to be in pretty nice shape.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	201432

http://columbus.craigslist.org/snw/4628301371.html
    1986 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250SX
    1987 Big Red
    1984 ATC 70
    1983 ALT 50

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //