//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: My 1st Trike! 1982 Honda 250R Mega Pics and Videos

MPDano is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Rinsed her off and used my air compressor to air dry. Now she's ready for another session.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140928_150808.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	202112

--
    Great thread! Congrats on your first trike. You did a nice job fixin her up! Wish I had some desert to ride in and local ATC support Ride on!

MPDano is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by hondatc88 View Post
    Great thread! Congrats on your first trike. You did a nice job fixin her up! Wish I had some desert to ride in and local ATC support Ride on!
    Much thanks. Yeah, she runs great and plenty of power. I don't think I ever got her in 4th gear. Need to get better boots as my Tech3's, I felt I couldn't shift correctly. Desert season is coming soon and I am going to have a blast out in Ocotillo Wells probably in November.

--
    Awesome man sounds like a blast and looks like it in the video too! I never really thought too much about the 1st gen 250r's but after checking out your thread i noticed how cool they are and remind me of my 85 200x.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hondatc88 View Post
    Awesome man sounds like a blast and looks like it in the video too! I never really thought too much about the 1st gen 250r's but after checking out your thread i noticed how cool they are and remind me of my 85 200x.
    Thanks man. I absolutely love my first trike. I love being lazy on something that has awesome power too. My KTM 250SX dirtbike is super fun as well, but having to worry about balancing, etc get's real old after awhile.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //