--
    Did someone give him some patients?
    He must be a doctor as well.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhuman View Post
    hehehehehe LOL
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

--
    A doctor walks into a waiting room at the hospital and sees a mother with five sick kids. the mother says "Doctor, we've been waiting for over an hour., and there is no one else here." The doctor replies, "Its true, its been very slow around here. We appreciate your patients." Bum-bum-tiss... I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waitress! Try the veal!
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhuman View Post
    I noticed that and others in the post. Guess he is not one for correct spelling.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Guy walks in to the doctors office "Doc, I broke my arm in three places what should I do? "

Doc says "Stay out of those three places"

I wish we could find out if these are available. I'm getting tired of checking this thread and my patience is wearing thin. *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    A guy goes to see his doctor. He tells the doctor he is sore all over his body. I touch my arm and it hurts like mad, I touch my foot and it kills me. I touch the top of my head and it hurts. The doctor checks him out and the guy asks what's wrong with me?
    The doctor says you've got a broken finger.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    QUESO.

I have to come clean on this thread. I started it as it really seemed it was a totally unbelievable story and obviously some very shady claims were being made. Had the guy actually come to this site and conducted himself like all of us have come to expect (post a thread, stick to the facts and do not blow up the blogs with really ridiculous and confusing rhetoric) it would have been embraced by all of us and certainly a different outcome would have ensued.

It was not every my intent to prevent or not have Billy get the opportunity to put these in the parts shop or be associated with these tires, but in the end that is what happened or at least the guy claimed....for this I apologize to Billy, this group and everyone who loves trikes as much as I do.

These tires are for sale and frankly I am happy he followed thru. I can see buying the front tires as I really like the OEM knob 11" front tire, and I have seen great reviews on the rear tires as well. The team that ran Baja in the NORRA event last year sold me on durability.

I am going to close this thread and will take my lumps

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //