//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: bboyrise investing $85K to remake the Dunlop Kt577 tire

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Might need to check your math. 240 x $300 = $72,000 he initially claimed to invest $50K and is now claiming to invest $85,000.

For you guys that believe this is legit, why not offer to send money in advance to get your set and be first in line?

He claims this is his TPC. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.p...hmentid=200608

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.p...hmentid=200609

It is Tatool23's TPC.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...Dune-Ride-Pics
    I will just post this again since some may not have seen it. Why does the guy use another members pics as his own?
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Hahaha what a clown!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I will just post this again since some may not have seen it. Why does the guy use another members pics as his own?
    what an IDIOT. that is still my TPC. i still own it, its actually completely torn apart right now. this guy is obviously full of SH*T
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Thank you for clearing that up Tattool!

Maybe bboyrise can post in this thread and explain himself as to why he is using other members pictures?

I wonder if the boat, Banshee and R are his?
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattool23 View Post
    what an IDIOT. that is still my TPC. i still own it, its actually completely torn apart right now. this guy is obviously full of SH*T
    Thank you for that - I was just about to PM you this morning and it looks like someone else beat me to it.

I have no idea now He cannot post here because of probationary period requirements. I sent another PM to him though.

--
    i sent him a PM and he claims i have a look alike TPC thats the same exact as his... check this out! this is his reply to me. someone needs to get this outta here

PM from him:

I guess we have the same look alike bike.
    What, you think your the only one that can afford
    12k to have one built. Well your wrong. If you do infact have one that looks like mine, good for you.
    But there is not a one an only SMARTTIE PANTS.
    anyways, am glad you like it. Make it a Great day
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    This whole thing stinks! Members beware.
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R

www.cosmicquads.com

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I have been on that end Tatool and it sucks.
    I am not denying the tires have been made. They obviously have, according to the link to the China company selling them as re pops posted on page 2.
    I am not an investor, but I wonder what type of investor plunks down 85K and lets an overseas company sell his product before he sees the first batch?

FWIW. We talked to Dunlop a few years back..The molds were sold for the front and rear tires years ago. They gave no mention to where, but I only assumed then..CHINA.
    We will probably see the front tire repopped at some point too from abroad badged in a different name.
    Dunlop told us 100K to bring back the front tire alone, under the original badge, at a stocking amount of 15K tires if I remember right..We love trikes but even if we were made of money could have never recouped that amount..

Hopefully these tires are not squished down into a crate and shipped over. The last few China tires I have used from Chinese markets were deformed permantely once aired up due to their shipping methods.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Ok so this is my opinion...

So maybe this Dbag has money who knows, but what he doesn't have is respect or courtesy. You don't put down $85,000 to have tires remade just for the hell of it. And if u do put that kind of money down u wouldn't just be taking someone else's trike pic and claiming it's you own. You would either contact TPC about building or buying one or contact me and saying hey man how much?

I do alright in the game of life but I work for and earned every bit of it. Nothing has been handed to me. I grew up with my parents using food stamps and doing the best they could for the the family. So we never had money but we did have respect. I do what I do and build trikes and atv's and ride them and have fun because I like to do it not because I need to show off. I built that red TPC front the frame up with my friends and will never sell it. There's more memories and good times in the garage and riding it then money is worth. Is it flattering that someone wants to claim it's there own?? Yes it is, but have some god damn respect.

If he truly loved trikes enough to put $85k into those tires he would have had the courtesy and respect to talk to me or to not post it as his own. And then when confronted about it he could have said, hey man y o u r right sorry. And took it down. But he's not a man. He's a immature child.

These r the type that bring forums like these down. Everyone has there moments and people get into heated matches on these things which I am surely guilty of at times but blatantly lying is different. Even if some users don't like each other and get into arguments and whose got the bigger wang and what not, honesty still has to be there for a place like this. For selling parts and trusting people and the common interest with trikes and respect.

Rant done. Lol.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattool23 View Post
    Ok so this is my opinion...

So maybe this Dbag has money who knows, but what he doesn't have is respect or courtesy. You don't put down $85,000 to have tires remade just for the hell of it. And if u do put that kind of money down u wouldn't just be taking someone else's trike pic and claiming it's you own. You would either contact TPC about building or buying one or contact me and saying hey man how much?

I do alright in the game of life but I work for and earned every bit of it. Nothing has been handed to me. I grew up with my parents using food stamps and doing the best they could for the the family. So we never had money but we did have respect. I do what I do and build trikes and atv's and ride them and have fun because I like to do it not because I need to show off. I built that red TPC front the frame up with my friends and will never sell it. There's more
    Memories and good times in the garage and riding then and money is worth. Is it flattering that someone wants to claim it's there own?? Yes it is, but have some god damn respect.

If he truly loved trikes enough to put $85k into those tires he would have had the courtesy and respect to talk to me or to not post it as his own. And then when confronted about it he could have said, hey man right sorry. And took it down. But he's not a man. He's a immature child.

These r the type that being forums like these down. Everyone had there moments and people et into heated matches on these things which I am surely guilty of a times but blatantly lying is different. Even if some users don't like each other and get into arguments and whose got the bigger wang and what not, honesty still has to be there for a place like this. For selling parts and trusting people and the common interest with trikes and respect.

Rant done. Lol.
    I agree, and I understand where you're coming from. Some kid on a Facebook group had my 250R posted a few months ago claiming it was his and trying to sell it for $2,500 and got all kinds of interest in trades and purchases till someone recognized it and sent it to me, and then basically, same deal here, tried to claim it was his when it was sitting in my shop... If he'd of been like "here is a cool bike" but in that particular case with me it was" here is my cool bike and I want to sell it for 2500" it really frosted me.

I don't know if the guy has dropped the money on actually repopping the tires or not. Its always good to see and hear about new products coming available, but super bad decision to recycle and claim your photos in the manner he did in any case. Very untrustworthy type action.

So there ya guys go, you were right and I was wrong.

--
    Its not about who was right and who was wrong Billy. It was about protecting the members from a possible scam.

Thanks to the members for this thread and bringing this to everyone's attention. I think we all know what is going on here now.
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    He just PM'd me again. Here it is:

I wish I can pass you a box of tissues to help you with the crying but I can't.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    What a tool! Lol
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

toki is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ooooh bboyrise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g

all for you...

--
    Guess he could post in new member area to stand up for himself and clear the air or ?????
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //