//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: bboyrise investing $85K to remake the Dunlop Kt577 tire

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ya know, The internet has been a wonderful thing for me. BUT....... It has also revealed many people (a very few here, one of which I helped run off) are insecure attention whores. I mean seriously, WTF is up with claiming someones machine is yours when you know it's not, and then acting the the real owner is somehow a whiner when the fraud is caught??

There are seriously times when I long for the old days when you could kick someones a** for being a douchenozzle and a bunch of people would thank you for doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by toki View Post
    ooooh bboyrise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g

all for you...

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

toki is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    yyyeeeeaaaa i think its a little late to clear the air. the guy went from trying to be the "cool guy that is helping everyone by spending his money to get everyone else some tires" to the "douche that brags about himself, his money, and "his trike", lies, and is now pretty much just another internet troll".

fail...

--
    It would be the real deal if our tall German friend was "making molds".....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Marty is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I hope guy that bought mold is serious about making tire replicas, I don't really care about others opinions or if there is any bragging goin on! It all comes down to "your word" and "making it happen". Good luck to guy willing to make tires!!!!

--
    I agree Marty, I will give this guy a chance, he isn't asking for anything or any upfront orders. He says the molds are done and they are in production as we speak ,will be 30-60 days. Seems to sound legit, even when Honda put a tire on Backorder it took near that time. I can understand how people can become sceptical but in my opinion this tire is not a bad investment at all, even quad owners would buy this tire I am sure. We will soon see.

--
    quad owners wouldn't be buying it for their quads... this would use an 11 inch rim if its being made exact to original. very few quads have an 11 inch front rim. def no current sport machines.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Front? We are talking about the rear tires here, 20x10x9 ARE THE OEM size for the NEW quads TRX400X TRX450R and older 300EX use the 9,etc. all 9 inch rims.I have seen many of these quads with the DUNLOP KT577A rears .
    Quote Originally Posted by TatTooL23 View Post
    quad owners wouldn't be buying it for their quads... this would use an 11 inch rim if its being made exact to original. very few quads have an 11 inch front rim. def no current sport machines.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by honda200x1987 View Post
    I agree Marty, I will give this guy a chance, he isn't asking for anything or any upfront orders. He says the molds are done and they are in production as we speak ,will be 30-60 days. Seems to sound legit, even when Honda put a tire on Backorder it took near that time. I can understand how people can become sceptical but in my opinion this tire is not a bad investment at all, even quad owners would buy this tire I am sure. We will soon see.
    this guy is a story teller. Lying about the TPC proves a few things. He has no integrity, and his word can't be trusted. "Seems to sound legit" ???? what part about it, specifically, sounds legit? That he has 80k? That he's looking to drop it on a tire venture in the hopes that he could, with luck, break even? That he hasn't posted one statement in his own defense? That he's sending PM's instead of addressing the issue? Its a joke. And...as for as what he's asking for........its this. ATTENTION. He's looking for attention. Don't be an enabler. I'm all for speculation abut mythical things, but this guy is just silly. Now,,, you guys wanna see a pic of my 87 250r?
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hes posting in the Craigslist in san diego also with this tire topic. Its an active post as of yesterday.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    I am curious to see how this pans out, I just don't see what he has to gain if he is just yanking our chain. It was B'S to use tattools avatar and say it was his trike though.

--
    geeez im an idiot, sorry man i didn't even realize it ws the rear tires and not the front. guess that shows about how much i believe its going to happen, lol.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    I sent him a email and this is the response I got .......... sales@hpcheetahtires.com
    To Me Oct 1 at 7:03 PM
    Hello,

Thanks for your email, there is really no picture of the tire getting made that we can provide
    do to them being manufactured over seas. If our company was a scam or not telling the truth, what
    satisfaction would we get out of it. Do you really think we would make our corporation look that bad
    an make us look like a scam. You can give us a call if you have any questions. We got a bad vibe on 3ww
    an don't even know at this time if we would post them on 3ww site for sale.
    but you will see them on many other sites no worries. Also by the way we are now looking into
    another tire also to remake but have not made any decision on it yet and it's the h-track 903r.
    also if you would like to have your set/sets reserved, let us know an we can contact you as soon as they come in.
    thanks in advance.

Ernest Castillo
    Office: 786.879.2040
    Fax: 305.576.9321
    sales@hpcheetahtires.com
    High Performance Cheetah Tires Co

--
    We will have to see how this goes. Someone looks awful two-faced.

--
    Well boys here it is! I don't know what the price is yet but If you didn't believe it before, well we should now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (2).jpg   image (1).jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //