//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    That's gonna be hard for me because I don't believe uncle Sams bedtime story 100%, but I also don't believe in a lot of the sh*t you seem to. If you ask me which I'm more scared of, a ray gun or a rag head I pick rag head every time.

Where are the missing pages of the 911 report 45 said he'd release? Lots of Trump fans on here, but I don't see anybody calling him out on that bullsh*t promise. What's he hiding? It's not like his tax returns are on the opposite side of the page.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Welcome my son. Welcome, to the machine.
    Unless you're living 100% off the grid and making your own fuel, you're just as much a part of the machine as anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I'd be interested to hear from everyone here. How many people, ballpark, do you think have direct knowledge and involvement in this conspiracy? I'm not talking about unwitting participants. I'm asking for a number of people, living or dead, who had actual malicious participation in the act and/or cover-up.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the NOT The Dude

You can't "make" 70-125k a year and not pay taxes. You could bring in 70-125k a year, spend 90% of it on business expenses, "make" about 15k and live tax free though. You're out of your element Dude.

Glammy, i struggle to understand your posts most of the time but I always have a smile on my face while trying. Keep it up bud.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Wrong. I didn't add any humans to this mess. I'm ahead of the vast majority of people my age when it comes to not feeding the machine, I can promise you that. Several years where I made 75-120k a year and never paid a single dime in taxes. Don't talk about me like you know me.
    Knock knock! Hi Damon my name is Bob. I'm a fellow three wheeler enthusiast and just so happen to work for the I.R.S.. can we talk? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Money is like sex, the people getting it don't talk about it.

If someone makes 120k in a year and gets a tax rebate it's because they didn't retain much of it.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet our resident rebel without a clue.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I'd be interested to hear from everyone here. How many people, ballpark, do you think have direct knowledge and involvement in this conspiracy? I'm not talking about unwitting participants. I'm asking for a number of people, living or dead, who had actual malicious participation in the act and/or cover-up.
    Man, that is a tough question. Each scenario offers a set of variables that could drastically change the number of people involved. For example, were the people on the flights alleged to have hit the buildings murdered, or did they never exist in the first place?

Were the grieving family members people who truly lost love ones or actors? Was everybody in the area of the pentagon that got hit ordered out of there, told to stay home for the day, or never meant to be there in the first place?

Was bin Laden a willing participant in this? Where the 19 men alleged to have participated in the flights real people paid to take the fall, or were they invented? What about Seal team six, did they even exist?

How many guys worked on setting demolitions in the towers that have not come forward to say that they did it? That would include engineers, chemical companies, the people who did the installations, the people who did the sheet rock and painting afterwords and the guards and security personnel who would have had to have let them in at night for months on end. Of course if we go with the concrete desintegrating ray gun theory the question is mute, but then all of those flashes of light as the building goes down have to be ignored or discredited.

I'd put the number of conspirators and co-conspirators willing or not at well over 500 and I think that's being very conservative. If that's true it also means that nobody told their wives or girlfriends anything and everybody was either murdered, or paid off not to speak a word all these years later.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton couldn't get a blowjob in the privacy of his own office without the whole world finding out about it, teaching us that two people can keep a secret if one of them can swallow.

--
    Yep. I spend every last fkn penny of that worthless shlt when I get it. Ya'll follow the rules you made up for yourself and have a blast doing it.
    Says the guy that stiffed his so called friend AK47kid. Next time you get your hands on some of that worthless paper maybe you should square up with him. Until then you're just Milner with a necklace.

--
    Always personally attacking me Nico. When did I do that to you? You just mad cuz milner buttfvcked everyone after I told em he was a fraud. You have no reason to be so fkn catty with me man. Let it go. This fork issue was hashed out over a year ago.
    Just like all your other BS, you think if enough time passes people will forget your past dochery. You were sent photos of bent forks and were either too wasted or too stupid to notice so instead of sending them back you bonned poor little Cody.

Here you are now taking about how much money you've made and how little taxes you paid, but you had to get a kid that wasn't even old enough to drink to front you the parts because you were flat azz broke. Now don't get me wrong, plenty of decent people have fallen on hard financial times, but only a few special ones like yourself will go on to beak off about how people who don't agree with your distorted concept of reality are cogs in the machine and bowing down to the man if they get up everyday and work for the worthless dollar to raise a kid, buy a house or plan for retirement. Who's gonna wipe your azz when the day comes that you can't reach it? I guess that will be the day when you cry that the government you didn't pay any taxes to isn't taking care of you.

Weren't you moving to some wonderful far off country where unicorns sh*t Fruit Loops and the rain tastes like champagne? How'd that workout? Back so soon? LOL! Talk is cheap and you sure do a lot of it.

Now you come on here with your fourth or fifth alias and start calling longtime members names and questioning their intelligence because they don't agree with you on a controversial topic and you wonder why I'm calling you out?

As long as you're going to keep attacking people on this site for no reason other than to give your insignificant life meaning I'll be here to remind you when you posts contradict your actions and words.

Does that answer your question?

--
    The Chinaman isn't the issue Dude! Dude, you're being very Un-Dude. And do you have to use so many cuss words Dude?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Life is short, fockme if I'm going to waste it worring about what string some guy behind a green curtain is pulling. If fake paper money can buy me leaded fuel, Cuban rum, fattening foods, a Netflix subscription and a few vacations now and then you're damn right I'll work hard for the invisible man to get me some of that. Beats the fak out of living in a cave like my great great great great great grandfather used to hiding behind a fire and hoping to live past his 30th birthday.

Paranoia will destroy ya and then the man will not employ ya. It's good to be a sheep bahhhhhh!
    Please do not mistake this post for my triumphant return, as this conversation is a waste of time for me anymore. I just poked my head back in and I see a lot that bothers me, but this I am having difficulties letting slip.

You're right Nico. You're not American but thank you for portraying just how 95% of people think. We live in this plush land of excess, our every whim catered to (if we're not trapped at work). A roof over many people's heads and dollar cheeseburgers for all. I've not figured out if you're serious or being sarcastic, but either way it bothers me. You, Dan, Scooter, and the rest of the sheep take advantage and live it up, but what seems like such a bargain to you has been paid for by the blood, sweat, and tears of others. The audacity people have to even make a joke about such a thing, and I know for a fact you've seen some really poor parts of this planet where many of our comforts originate. People working for next to nothing and destroying the environment so we can have a new set of sneakers every month and throw-away appliances. We make child labor illegal as well as laws regarding the environment, then we farm it out to some brown people somewhere to have their kids make our stuff and destroy their environments. All the while people sit here and joke about that.

The truth is, many of you do not know what it's like to go without. I'm not talking about you growing up not getting a new bicycle for Christmas, I'm talking about living in a desert with nothing, and I only did it for ten months. Imagine what that's like to be your life and all you know. So many of you act so proud. Honestly it's laughable to me.

So you're right Nico, don't worry about anything, because it will all be taken care of by someone else. Someone else's land will get polluted, someone else's kid will make your shoes, someone else's country will get bombed, and someone else will protect you and fight for you. I am one of few "someone else's" speaking here, because very few of you can say you've been in any one of those scenarios. I feel it is my life experience that enables me to see things in a different light than you all, and that's cute if you guys are OK with it, but I am not. My concern for the dead and the infringements imposed upon the living far, far exceeds my concern for offending anyone, including any of you all, and does challenge friendships. Perhaps I'm growing into the old cliche cranky paranoid veteran, or perhaps I have been just that for quite some time, but I was tricked into having a hand in these atrocities just like so many of you are currently. I am not saying this to brag, but I have sacrificed my body and my mind for these things, I have been there. Very few of you here can say that, and I have seen parts of the machine first hand that none of you ever will, and some of you will never understand. Most of you will never understand. Yes, I am salty over this and I will always have that reaction because it makes everything I have done seem for not.

Unfortunately I am not able to stop caring. Many of you I have trouble caring for personally as I used to, but unfortunately for me, I care for people and this place as a whole. And before you fire up your yap Scooter and tell me to start making my own boots if I don't want to encourage child labor and imported garbage I'm working on getting as self-sufficient as I can possibly be, it doesn't just happen overnight. I am a product of the machine as well, born into debt just as every one of you cattle. The fact that you all laugh at what you are and wallow in it is much to the chagrin of those at the top, I can assure you. Happy little bees running around gathering your pollen all day. You think you're comfortable and life ain't so bad, but you are unaware of anything different. You don't realize what society could be because society has never been allowed to blossom into it's true potential.

So if I hurt your feelings with my strong attempts at getting you to see something, it means I care, or did at one time. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have said anything. That policy is changing though. I'm going more with a " you all, I've been through much worse and know I'll be fine" policy from here on out I think.

Speaking of hurting feelings, I'm sure this will shed some tears. In attempting to communicate with many of the members who have posted on 9/11, I do have to "dumb down" some of the things I'm trying to portray on here. As I said before, I have studied this subject quite a bit on and off over the years, so I should know a thing or two about it. I have always had a knack for science and physics, and as of late math has really been more of a strong suit for me than it used to be. At times I don't even understand how my mind is comprehending the things that it is, and in those circumstances it can be difficult for me to explain to someone else something that I don't fully understand myself. My mind sometimes understands things that seem beyond my conscious level of understanding, but it does understand, then I can kind of understand things by feel and in turn, learn. I have learned a lot on this subject and present the best material I can find for you all to see here. Not because I want to get into an argument, not because I want you to join my religion, and not for anyone's entertainment, but because I care. I understand the need for elaboration but the honest truth is I feel like our gap in knowledge is a huge communication barrier. Insulted yet? That would be your ego, because if you have a problem with me being smarter than you that's your problem, not mine. You're better looking than me, you're more successful, you're stronger than me, and you've got way more friends on the Bookface. Guess how much of that bothers me? So take your offense and shove it, this is too important for feelings and egos. I'm not exaggerating when I say that most of the material presented to me challenging my beliefs and ideals in regards to 9/11 were elementary school level. Beginner bullshit. I have been studying this subject for long before my thread was ever started in 2012, and as I've repeated multiple times, I didn't start my foray into this subject as a skeptic in regards to the story given by our government. I started out thinking the idea that anything defying the original NIST report was absurd, just like you guys are saying now, and that was probably at least seven years ago. My drive in life, the thing I thirst for more than anything else, well it's actually love but right along side that is the truth. It is how I am wired, and if any of you know me you know that to be the case. I know where I have been and I know what I have seen. I know how science works and I know the laws of Newtonian physics, and I know what's possible and what is not. I know you all think you're doing the right thing, yay, and you're waving your flags while you're drunk and distracted watching your football games, hooray, and I'm just some crazy kook veteran who left his mind on the other side of the planet.

What I don't like is the glorification and humor associated with letting these atrocities take place, as well as others, with the insinuation that being fat, drunk, and happy is somehow a success. But then again, maybe that's just exactly where we differ. Nothing is free, everything comes at a price. It's people like me who have paid for your ability to be fat, drunk, and happy, and that certainly was my choice. I wouldn't change a thing if I could. Honestly it's my mistake thinking for some reason any of you would care when you have no incentive to anyways, so my apologies for assuming any of you would give a whatsoever, and then ever do anything about it if you did. Someone else will do it for you.

Here's more "homework". If you don't have time to learn about your planet and how it truly works that's fine. If you feel the need to filibuster and cause confusion in this thread or any time you see anything posted about this subject, go for it. Fucks given for you all anymore; zero. I just hope you someday realize what you are and own it. You live your dream and someone else will take care of everything for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbAgq3u6lQ
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-24-2017 at 02:55 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm going to be strapped for time and YouTube & googleless for another week, but I'm pretty sure whatever I respond with is going to include a "so what are we supposed to do about it?"

I like Glamy's "rush the banks" mentality and was all for it 30 years ago when I didn't have anything in the bank LOL! But the current average standard of living in the USA will never draw more than a few dozen people into the withdrawal line. Things have to bottom out before change happens and as mentioned 95% don't think we're anywhere near it.

Of course all that can change in a blink with a CA earthquake, Yellowstone volcano blast, Sun flare or nuclear war, but not before.

I'd better stop now, later.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Wrong. I didn't add any humans to this mess.
    And the world is much better of for that. Not in the way you'd like to think tho.

I'm ahead of the vast majority of people my age when it comes to not feeding the machine, I can promise you that. Several years where I made 75-120k a year and never paid a single dime in taxes.
    That's not saying much. It doesn't matter how far ahead of others you THINK you are. You're still feeding the machine.

And you donated a large chunk of that to help those less fortunate than you, right? The suffering children? The under-educated minorities ? The poor single mothers with multiple baby daddies popping out more crotch fruit for another welfare check? All those people who you like to claim never got a fair shake? All those people you like to claim are held down by the rich white man?

Don't talk about me like you know me.
    As soon as you quit talking about others like you know them.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--

--
    Modern woman telling modern daughter that it's far better for the future of our species if she doesn't have babies.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, but it's exactly what needs to happen. It would also release millions from the confines of slavery because they aren't working to feed other people. They want you to have babies because it keeps you in line and creates another source of blood to drain building their fractional empire.
    Take your left wing progressive save the world BS where it belongs, to the third world sh!t holes who can't seem to stop over populating. The problem isn't this country Duuude:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/howar...b_1245202.html

The top countries in order of the expected increase in population between 2010 and 2050 are:

(1) India 467 million projected population increase
    (2) Nigeria 231 million
    (3) Pakistan 101 million

(4) Tanzania 93 million
    (5) United States 93 million
    (6) DR Congo 83 million
    (7) Ethiopia 62 million
    (8) Philippines 62 million
    (9) Uganda 61 million
    (10) Kenya 56 million
    Regarding the fertility rate, the U.S. is the only country in the top 10 with a total fertility rate (defined the expected number of children born per woman in her child-bearing years) near the replacement rate. The other top 10 countries have much higher total fertility rates, vastly exceeding the global average.
    Additionally, the U.S. immigration rate is above the OECD average.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //