//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goats mushrooms toasters.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	247244

e·go·tism
    ˈēɡəˌtizəm/
    noun
    noun: egotism

the practice of talking and thinking about oneself excessively because of an undue sense of self-importance.

Egotism is the drive to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself, and generally features an inflated opinion of one's personal features and importance. It often includes intellectual, physical, social and other overestimations.[1]

The egotist has an overwhelming sense of the centrality of the 'Me', that is to say of their personal qualities.[2] Egotism means placing oneself at the core of one's world with no concern for others, including those "loved" or considered as "close", in any other terms except those subjectively set by the egotist.

con·ceit
    kənˈsēt/
    noun
    noun: conceit; plural noun: conceits

excessive pride in oneself.

nar·cis·sism
    ˈnärsəˌsizəm/
    noun
    noun: narcissism

extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you-need-help.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	247245
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 10-23-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11

scooter trash

noun - uncountable

a female who hangs around motorcyclists, typically for a ride and some action.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-23-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Still no time to watch videos and by no means my final response to those who will attack the opinions of others based on sketchy youtube videos, but the laws of physics are being touted as proof of a cover-up , so here are a few things to consider starting with an aspiring engineer's comments :

"This is a response to the discussions and comments by many suggesting that the planes at the WTC couldn't have brought the buildings down. I'm sorry for being so forward, but in my opinion this is a ridiculous discussion. I am a junior at an engineering-exclusive school studying materials engineering. I admit that I am not an "expert" on the subject. However, I do know enough to explain this situation. The actual maximum burning temperature of a Jet-A fuel (standard jet fuel type in U.S.) is 980 deg. Celsius. If you refer to the Iron-Iron Carbide phase diagram, the temperature at which steel changes from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong) is 702.5 deg. Celsius. Also, if a steel structure is exposed to a temperature just below or at the eutectic (702.5 deg.) for a period of time, (*spheroditeis) formed (very weak). All it would take is a few I-beams to lose their structural integrity before the "chain reaction" would start. I don't have a strong opinion on the conspiracy theory, but when people say that the heat from burning jet fuel cannot melt steel it bothers me. It doesn't have to "melt" for it to become ineffective. Also, "very strong type of steel" is the most relative statement ever. The steel used in sky scrapers is a standard carbon steel, not heavily alloyed. In any case, the iron-iron carbide phase diagram describes all carbon steels very accurately. Also, when the buildings actually collapsed, all that potential energy was released into heat and sound, which is true for all destructive reactions. So it is quite possible that after the buildings fell, the temperature of the rubble reached levels higher than any fire could produce."

Source: http://worldaerodata.com/forum/read.php?5,493

What else was in the building? I assume cleaning chemicals on every floor if not every office? What was the jet carrying for cargo? Plastic, wood, fiber, paint etc. found in an office won't burn hot enough to melt steel, but soaked with a fuel that will would certainly raise the temperature at which their flames reach.

Physics? The buildings fell "down". That's a property of gravity as taught in school, so which laws of physics were violated by fire weakening steel? I'm sorry if its covered in a video I can't see, so just give me one as it applies to the collapse of the two towers that were hit by jets so I can look at it.

Forget tower 7, that one still reeks of foul play to me. Forget insurance claims, which Bush worked there, foreign objects on the bottom of jets (that could have been placed inside) and all the other clutter, just tell me what caused the Twins to fall and be prepared to back it up with something more than a video.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11

Here's the thing; I have never claimed to know what brought those buildings down. What I do know is the official story we've been given is false and does break the laws of physics. That much is proven. This is the focus of everything. That singular fact unravels everything, but it gets obscured with distractions. That alone is what I know.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-23-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Here's the thing; I have never claimed to know what brought those buildings down. What I do know is the official story we've been given is false and does break the laws of physics. That much is proven. This is the focus of everything. That singular fact unravels everything, but it gets obscured with distractions. That alone is what I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your honesty John. Now imagine a math teacher standing in front of a class of students and saying "I don't know the answer to the question I gave you on yesterdays test, but I know yours is wrong"

Maybe my perception of this tread and the one you closed (to the dismay of many) is misconstrued in that I thought this was where people could discuss opinion and discredit, or prove certain theories to each other, but instead it's turned into a sh*t show that has strained friendships and polarized people to beliefs they can't even prove, much like our in-house Born Again friend.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you and Glamy don't even seem to agree on what brought the buildings down, yet you band together to insist that anyone who thinks commercial jets did is wrong.

Speaking of Glamy, you quoted a post I meant to direct at him. Lets be clear, Glamy, the Internet personality operates at a different frequency that the rest of us. You've talked to him and you know darn well there's a flesh and blood guy in CA having fun playing the role of Glamy on the Internet and thinking we all take ourselves to seriously and also one that occasionally is a serious as cancer. When I respond to him I do it with a different tone that I would anyone else. Same goes for others, so don't take my Glamy, or Douche responses personally.

So if you want to have a big person discussion about this please carry on and I'll respond accordingly and hopefully some of the others that have been lurking, or beaten back to the sidelines for nothing more than expressing a different option will stick around and participate as well, but if its just going to be a show of intelligent questions being shot down by a teacher that doesn't have the answers I see no point to continuing the discussion at which point I would hope we could all agree to disagree and drop this topic.

--

9/11

Oh I've provided plenty of answers. I'm all set but thank you. You'll all be fine, there's nothing to worry about.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Oh I've provided plenty of answers. I'm all set but thank you. You'll all be fine, there's nothing to worry about.
    So class dismissed, everyone gets an F?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    N-I-C-O.........where in SAM hell is the wreckage ? ..........look at the evidence .........at the time that the towers "fell" ........EVERYTHING .......steel , concrete , file cabinets every god damn thing !........TURNED TO DUST AND DISINTEGRATED BEFORE THE "CLOUD" HIT THE GROUND .........does anyone not see that ? .........where ....where is 30 or 40 stories worth of rubble ........if you look closely in the video`s you can watch big pieces DISAPPEAR before your very eye`s
    I can't watch the videos yet. Standby.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    scooter trash

noun - uncountable

a female who hangs around motorcyclists, typically for a ride and some action.
    Smells like desperation

Typical response. Cherry picked dialogue just like all of your "experts"

scooter trash
    The term "scooter trash" generally refers to motorcyclists who are not organized into a more formal group.

Once again you've proved you don't know shlt. My screen name and it's true definition have been around long before you. Scooter tramp is a female who hangs around bikers for "a ride and some action"
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--

9/11

I know, you're exactly right. The jig is up. I've spent all this time deploying to other countries and researching why our planet is the way it is and then trying to inform others because I like to argue and have disagreements with people. That is my pompous, selfish goal, and you've unraveled the entire scheme and shown me for what I truly am. It all happened just as you've been told and I know nothing. No need to bring up my name any further in this discussion.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Still no time to watch videos and by no means my final response to those who will attack the opinions of others based on sketchy youtube videos, but the laws of physics are being touted as proof of a cover-up , so here are a few things to consider starting with an aspiring engineer's comments :

"This is a response to the discussions and comments by many suggesting that the planes at the WTC couldn't have brought the buildings down. I'm sorry for being so forward, but in my opinion this is a ridiculous discussion. I am a junior at an engineering-exclusive school studying materials engineering. I admit that I am not an "expert" on the subject. However, I do know enough to explain this situation. The actual maximum burning temperature of a Jet-A fuel (standard jet fuel type in U.S.) is 980 deg. Celsius. If you refer to the Iron-Iron Carbide phase diagram, the temperature at which steel changes from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong) is 702.5 deg. Celsius. Also, if a steel structure is exposed to a temperature just below or at the eutectic (702.5 deg.) for a period of time, (*spheroditeis) formed (very weak). All it would take is a few I-beams to lose their structural integrity before the "chain reaction" would start. I don't have a strong opinion on the conspiracy theory, but when people say that the heat from burning jet fuel cannot melt steel it bothers me. It doesn't have to "melt" for it to become ineffective. Also, "very strong type of steel" is the most relative statement ever. The steel used in sky scrapers is a standard carbon steel, not heavily alloyed. In any case, the iron-iron carbide phase diagram describes all carbon steels very accurately. Also, when the buildings actually collapsed, all that potential energy was released into heat and sound, which is true for all destructive reactions. So it is quite possible that after the buildings fell, the temperature of the rubble reached levels higher than any fire could produce."

Source: http://worldaerodata.com/forum/read.php?5,493

What else was in the building? I assume cleaning chemicals on every floor if not every office? What was the jet carrying for cargo? Plastic, wood, fiber, paint etc. found in an office won't burn hot enough to melt steel, but soaked with a fuel that will would certainly raise the temperature at which their flames reach.

Physics? The buildings fell "down". That's a property of gravity as taught in school, so which laws of physics were violated by fire weakening steel? I'm sorry if its covered in a video I can't see, so just give me one as it applies to the collapse of the two towers that were hit by jets so I can look at it.

Forget tower 7, that one still reeks of foul play to me. Forget insurance claims, which Bush worked there, foreign objects on the bottom of jets (that could have been placed inside) and all the other clutter, just tell me what caused the Twins to fall and be prepared to back it up with something more than a video.
    None of this is dissing you El, great post!

Anybody who's done any kind of metal work with a torch knows you don't have to MELT steel for it to deform. I knew that before I was ten. But you can't convince the geniuses of that.

Like I said, great post El!! Can't argue with science and facts. Or so we are told.

Now I have a question:

What temperature do the chemicals carried on those planes to make the chemtrails burn at?

--
    Glamy - Didn't they build a ship with the steel? If it was contaminated with thermite or molecularly damaged by a "ray gun" (sorry, that one stay till I see the videos) how could it have been used? Someone would have had to have loaded and driven those trucks to a smelting factory. More conspirators? What do you know? Are credible people with paystubs to prove they were onsite claiming they cleaned it all up with dust pans and brooms?

Take 5 minutes to read this: https://www.livescience.com/16179-tw...spiracies.html

Phones calls from the air? Holy carp! Never thought about that. I know you can't call from up high. As a responsible frequent flyer I would NEVER try to get a signal in flight, but lots of people who I've sat next to have tried and can't do it. I fly in 9 hours, maybe someone next to me will try to make a call today? If they do I'll let you know

Hey, anyone know what kind of batteries the jets used and what temperature they burn at? Was there any magnesium on the jets?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 10-23-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Once again the region I'm in as blocked me from liking or thanking on posts, so thanks to all who post

--
    Occam's Razor. Anybody else here heard of this?

The theory has been around forever, and it usually proves true.

--
    Personally i think 99% of people want to forgive and forget what happened that day, even if the truth about it was hard to take, most people will take the easiest route to get past it. If say thermite was proven to be used/ many wouldn't care because it may disrupt their everyday life if there higher ups (govt) were lying to them.

I'm not a big football/baseball fan, i dont watch it on tv theres better things to with my time.
    Everyone remember when the new england patriots cheated? Deflategate? How quickly that got shoved under the rug-
    Patriots fans dont even want to hear about it even though deep down they know the truth.

So what i guess what i'm getting at is even if everyone knew the truths about that day 9/11 it may not change much in the big picture.
    Hope that came out right,

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 10-24-2017 at 07:31 PM.

--

9/11

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Fantastic Damon. Thank you very much for sharing that.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-24-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //