//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post

Has this video been viewed by everyone on this thread?

Slam youtube all you want but its just an easily shareable media that contains a wealth of accredited information from professionals. Watch that video.

Some of the original engineers for the wtc towers are sitting there telling you that what has been reported is 100% impossible.
    And while you're there check out some of Richard Bruce's other accredited information videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY7...5MAlttQ/videos

Here is a snippet or two from his website;

http://www.freeourworld.org/donate-page.html

The secrecy has to stop, and apparently no one is willing or able to come forward, neither alien nor human, and tell the general population what is going on, but the evil Satan led world government is keeping everything secret from us so they can go on with their wicked usage of humans as slaves, food, and rape dolls, and when they have enough power, get rid of the majority of us and rule in their true form: hideous reptilians and insectoids and other beasts!
    I encourage everyone interested in the real truth, get the protection of Christ and start uploading, meeting, passing out flyers, everything we can to get the truth and the conversation out and often! The REAL David Icke was absolutely right about one thing: while we live our daily lives there are children and others being horribly tortured and eaten alive, because these reptilians crave live human meat.
    You can donate to The Richard Bruce Truth Ministries thru paypal at the link I posted above. Please be generous with your donation. Lives hang in the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm confused. Maybe I missed something but what does this Richard Bruce have to do with the video Damon shared?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I think you'r right Damon, I think we are done here.

Speaking as a third generation veteran, I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Americans. My grandfather was a waist gunner on a B-17 in WWII, and he was shot down over enemy lines. He made it back to safety and lived until just this past year. My father served in the air force during the Vietnam conflict and deployed to Thailand. He worked on the SR-71 when it was top secret. My twin sister and I joined the army just out of high school, me reserves and she went full time. She's still serving to this day.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it sickens me to have served you people. Dan and Scooter in particular. It is disgusting the way you two operate. These issues that we discuss are sometimes suppressed, spun, or made to seem something that they are not in order to confuse and propagate BS stories we've been told. Our government and the media are a huge part of the problem here the way they spin the truth. Dan and Scooter, the two of you disgust me on the deepest of levels. The people of our government, like Dan, do this for a living. It is your choice to spit in the face of the American people and even those such as myself who have put their lives on the line. Dan gets paid to be a part of our government, to lie, so this should have been expected I suppose.

At least Dan profits monetarily from turning his back on his people, and he's got a family to raise. The more disgusting of the two however, is trash. Trash is so hopefully, helplessly brainwashed that he is now posting things that make absolutely no sense and figuratively spitting in the face of a veteran and those who seek to create a better, more truthful reality for him and his family to come. I served you, the American people, because I wanted to stand up for what was right, and I took an oath to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. I did that for all of us, not for me, and I never stopped serving that oath. I never will either. "Against threats to this country, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC". This country's constitution does not maintain itself, it needs people to stand for it. I am not sure I can express how utterly shameful the actions of the members of this forum are. In case anyone did notice Scooter's post, he's posted some ridiculous video and link link to a site that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about, and he's comparing to a video made by people of this planet with true credentials and true good will, which in my book would make guys like Trash and Dan evil. Willing or unwilling doesn't matter to me, as we're giving you every reason to see what you really are here. That tells me you're either unable to grasp the reality of what you are, or you don't care what you are. What you are is wrong, un-American, and my enemy. It really says a lot trash, that you would post a video that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about to confuse or to insinuate we're making things up here. It says a lot about where you stand on all of this.

Dan, with your ridiculous irrelevant questions. If your disdain for the truth is by accident or on purpose, it is equally disappointing either way, and I have an answer for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Thanks for the answer Nico. So, the Mexinadian puts the members of the conspiracy conservatively at around 500? Nobody else wants to postulate a number? Ballpark it for me. Anyone? anyone? The questions will only get harder from here. I thought that with the access I have to the truly dazzling intellects present among this collection of scholars that I would have no trouble getting an answer. So, i'll ask again. Approximately how many people, living or dead, had knowledge of the conspiracy? Glamy? Fab? Dude? Dude? Dude?
    The answer to this question is a lot, and the way to see just how many there are and how this was gotten away with, the simple answer is to go into your bathroom and take a look in the mirror. That person you see, is a part of this. Trash is a part of this. The two of you are not the good guys, the two of you are promoting the lies that the American people have been told and that's fine really, because I give up. You act like you're sick of all these terrible things that happen, you want them to stop... No you don't. You want to laugh, and worse yet, discredit and ridicule those who have attempted to show you the truth of how this place really works. You turn your back on photographic and scientific evidence, you disparage my service, my honor, and my integrity. Dan and Trash, you two aim to make a mockery of a combat veteran who is aware of dangers that you are not, whose grit, honesty, and mettle have been proven with his life, and who has medals to back that up. With every fiber of good intention I can muster in an attempt to make my country and fellow citizens better, the two of you can knock it down with disgusting insults and spinster BS. You are a part of what is wrong with this country and make me hope it comes to war so I can show you just how serious I take this subject.

At one point Dan, I recall you asking "how" something like this could take place as we're showing you. How good American people could ever do something like this to their fellow citizens and sleep at night, how they could care so little as to never say anything. The answer to that is very simple Dan and Trash. All you have to do is look at yourselves. The people who committed these atrocities, just like you, simply do not give a , just like the two of you don't right now. This was all swept under the rug and brushed away, every time this is brought up I get "Can't you let this go?" The answer to that is, "Fvck no, fvck no I can't let this go." I took an oath which is being upheld as I type this. So that's how they can get away with this Dan, using people who just do not give a fvck about their fellow American citizens, just like you and Trash. It is people just like you who have done this to our planet and here you are continuing to uphold their work. You are my enemy, and it pains me to say right now I hope this comes to fighting. I so much want the truth and I want peace, but it is an uphill battle attempting to wake the American people, you are too far gone, and I simply must learn to stop caring because it is clearly a lost cause. I don't think this will come to fighting though because the people are too stupid, too far gone, deep in sleep. I will come right out and say, I do think many people are lacking so much in the intelligence department that they simply lack the brain capacity to wrap their minds around the truth even thought they know it could be true. They cannot let go of the farce they've built up in their minds that is supposedly this country. We can sit here and speak the truth, post truthful videos showing facts from people much more accredited than ourselves, and they'll all be shot down by spinster and trash, every time. And the dumb people want to believe you, they want it to be true. They want us to be the bad guys, the ones who are wrong, the ones who get laughed at, and you guys gladly facilitate that. There is absolutely nothing funny about this subject whatsoever, not at all.

I tried to portray my disgust for you people in the last long winded post I made, and I want to make myself clear here if that one didn't do it. As an honest, good person, as a veteran who has served you all, as a person who was your friend and who shares these things because I care so deeply for my fellow human being, I am absolutely disgusted with what you people are, especially you Trash. You are as good as those who have committed these acts as you serve to maintain the lies and work against everything I put my life on the line and worked for.

This whole subject is very conflicting and turned into something far more difficult than it has to be, as spinster sits there laughing at his keyboard. Imagine that, making jokes and entertaining himself after so many people have lost their lives and his own rights have been tarnished and taken away, and he sits there typing jokes to a United States combat veteran whose past is proven and documented. You people disgust me.

So I think you're right Damon. I think it's over Glamy. Let them do what they're doing and be what they're going to be. Personally I miss war from time to time, as conflicting as that may sound. For years I've preached of peace, there's no need of fighting, and I've come back from war a different person than I left here, but this has made things a little different for me. This has made me see that a huge amount of those I care for so deeply are not worthy of my caring, so we should stop caring. The government who would either allow this to happen to it's people or commit this act themselves has killed many, many times before, and they will do it again. If they'll allow that to happen to random people, it could be any of you next time, but you don't care, so why should I? If the American people ever wake up and do something about this, I will be there fighting, and I don't care if you've figured things out by then or not, I will show you what war is about.

Let's let this go boys.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-25-2017 at 06:09 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    And to those viewing this who are aware of what is going on and don't say anything, you're no help either. Good luck to you all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I haven't had much time on here lately. I've been busy. But I caught up a little last night up to about post #90. I liked it, and i thought we we're in a good place. I thought about it a few times today and i was happy to be moving forward in the discussion with mutual respect. Clearer heads had prevailed, i thought. After seeing this recent derangement, I was obviously wrong. You can't handle this discussion John. You can't. I'm not gonna be mad at you for this, because i'm strong, and i'm a man of my word. I told you nothing you could say on here was going to change our friendship and i meant it. I know you're a good guy because of how i've seen you act. Remember, you were the one who closed your thread to distance yourself from the discussion. Multiple, multiple times on this thread you've announced your glorious exit. I ask you, how can we miss you if you won't go away?
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--

9/11

Very well said Dan. I'm trying to stop caring, I really am. As you can tell, I'd like to. Here are some other really really good words-

"If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." -Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of the truth." -Albert Einstein

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." -Malcom X

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddo Krishnamurti

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

"Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school and the person dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and a fool." -Plato

"The further society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Norwell

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." -Benjamin Franklin

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Thomas Jefferson

"Being considered crazy by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment." -Jason Hairston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8#t=2.94777
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-25-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

--
    Woke up at 1:30am with nothing better to do, so I watched this video.

Interesting, but didn’t learn much.

The section about Rudy Giuliani served only to remind me that he was a failing politician on the morning of 911 who turned the tragedy into another few decades of political relevance. He saying they moved the emergency response center because the buildings were going to fall isn’t surprising and in my opinion was the smart thing to do when you’re next to a taller structure that’s been compromised.

That he said they knew they were going to fall isn’t a surprise either. I told my wife they were going to fall at least 30 minutes before the South Tower did, does that make me complicate? No, all it means is that I’ve worked on steel beam structures and was pretty sure the floor with the most heat wasn’t going to be able to hold the floors above it up for long if the fire didn’t go out.

I’ve also seen other footage of fire fighters saying they knew the guys entering those buildings weren’t coming out, so to have some now claim they should have been told the towers were going to fall is a contradiction. Regardless, it was their jobs to enter the buildings as long as there were civilians inside; it’s what they signed up for.

That Giuliani later changed his story isn’t surprise. Politicians lie so much they’re bound to slip up words at times.
    Regarding the removal of the wreckage and the EPA statements I lump it all together. They couldn’t leave that site as it was for an extended period of time, it had to be cleaned up, period. The video also seemed to suggest the remains of the victims should have been better treated, how? Sift through the rubble for 20 years looking for teeth?

You heard the part about Christine Todd Whitman being untouchable legally. The government sets this up this way for good reason, just like they set up their laws to seal records for long enough that no one will care enough to do anything about it when the truth comes out.

Selling the scrap to the Chinese, why not? It would probably have to have been sorted and cleaned of any toxins before a US mill could take it, so it the Chinese were willing to take it as is for a lower price that was the way to go. Baosteel is owned by the Chines government, by the way, I didn’t hear that mentioned.

The EPA telling people everything was fine is no shock and if something like this happens again you can expect a repeat performance. Shutting NYC down, evacuating and telling people the truth about the risk of breathing that air would have cost the city billions.

A common misconception by people from Western cultures is that human life is valuable, it’s not. Based on what I’ve seen the value of a life in 90% of the world is under $100 bucks and let me assure you your government is well aware of that when making cost calculations and determining actions. They won’t tell it to your faces though.

Imagine what would happen if people stopped paying thousands of dollars a year for insurance and suing each other for injuries. How would the tax payers feel if they knew that for a fraction of what they pay annually their elected officials would sell them out? Do you think the military issues body armor because they care about the boots on the ground? Decisions on how to dress and equip a soldier are based on cost studies of injuries and palm greasing for contracts to supply. Been that way forever.

The bungling of air defense, avoiding inquiries and appointing puppets are classic examples of government incompetence and buck passing. Of course the administration wanted to defer and control the reports, it had eyes on a second term and any report that implied incompetence might have cost them reelection, but it doesn’t mean they were complicit in the attack.
    The Israeli part was new to me, but them having spies in the US wasn’t a surprise and possibly knowing the attack was going to happen wouldn’t be a stretch. Look at what happened in Boston even after US intelligence was allegedly warned they had some bad actors in town by the Russians.

That Israeli might have known the attack was coming and didn’t notify the US wouldn’t be a surprise either. Besides the attack being a plus for Israel I doubt spy agencies do much high level information sharing as their intelligence gathering methods would have to be shared as well and that’s likely well guarded by each country.

The CIA guy that is interviewed on the street and says he knows a guy that cashed out the day before 911 that had inside info from the White House looks more like a joke than a confession. You can see that he breaks away from the camera and appears to start to laugh as the clip ends and we also don’t get to see the initial question that extracted his comment. Looked like he was rushed on the street and rather than get into a serious discussion he just have them a sound bit and walked away.

So in the end, it appears to be a well made video that demonstrates the ineptitude of the government and its willingness to trade the wellbeing of its citizens to protect its economy, but in doing so it tries to imply there was a much darker side to the actions taken after the event than I believe there were.

Is this what all the anger is about? The government lying? Old news my friends, but if it bothers you so much that you will insult friends and members on this site over it I have to ask what are your doing about it? Please tell me it's more than just posting on a three wheeler site for a few dozen readers. Are writing to your representatives? Do you vote? Are you asking people to sign petitions to reopen the investigation? I hope you are as this is obviously a major focal point in your lives.

Inaction is no different than the indifference you despise in others, so lets hear it Glamy, Fabs, 007, Douche, what are you guys doing to fix what consumes you besides watching and posting videos?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 10-26-2017 at 07:44 AM.

--
    He wouldn't dare attempt. That's all he's got fabs. I think maybe we're done here.
    https://www.change.org/p/support-leg...n-9-11-at-last Sign the petition

Ed Asner introduces the Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, a team of lawyers to pursue truth and justice for the 9/11 hoax and its victims! Great news, finally someone is actually doing something for justice for all the people murdered, so please support them with a few bucks or whatever you can afford, at the web address link below, and tell them Richard Bruce channel sent you!https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquir...Lawyers' Committee for 911 Inquiryc/o Gomez LLC Attorney at Law310 Morris Avenue, Suite 301Elizabeth, NJ 07208

--
    "If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." -Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister

Actually, this was Friedrich Nietzsche, who's teachings Goebbels and Hitler both adored.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

Yet you will not allow us to ask any questions. We get no responses to thoughts and ideas. We have two choices, join the religion of conspiracy, or get nailed to the cross.

"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of the truth." -Albert Einstein

Like the authority held by your team of 10,000 architects and a math teacher?

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." -Malcom X

I don't care for newspapers or Malcom X.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddo Krishnamurti

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

My favorite of all time. A very, very wise man. What was his real name? He enjoyed satire. I'm shocked you'd support someone who didn't take things more seriously.

"Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school and the person dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and a fool." -Plato

"The further society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Norwell

Exactly. All the hate is spewing from one side of this argument.

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." -Benjamin Franklin

All I have been doing is asking questions.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Thomas Jefferson

Again agreed. I hate the Government.

"Being considered crazy by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment." -Jason Hairston

Never heard of him.

I haven't been getting a great deal of sleep lately, and that pattern is likely to continue. I did sleep good last night though. And, with a clear head this morning, i'd like the opportunity to revise and retract my previous comments. I don't want you to go away John. This is your thing. Your fantasy. Its not hurting anyone. You've been on this forum longer than I have and you have your cult following. You have the right to think whatever you like, no matter how absurd. Its my fault for intruding upon it, and I won't anymore.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    The problem is not that he said they were going to fall. The problem is that he later denied ever saying it. There's a reason for that.

Your ENTIRE post is rhetorical.
    He was caught flat footed with the question. If I do my homework and ask you a question about something you posted two years ago you'd probably have trouble recalling it as well. In fact I doubt you'd recall which user name you posted it under.

Trump denies things he's said hours after he's been recorded saying them. Doesn't seem to bother his supporters, so why get worked up over Rudy's flip flop? Besides, do you really think that if this was an inside job the people behind it would have included a failing mayor in their evil plan? Or did the Israelis call and tip him off

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Inaction is no different than the indifference you despise in others, so lets hear it Glamy, Fabs, 007, Douche, what are you guys doing to fix what consumes you besides watching and posting videos?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Are ya mad tho bra !
    Nah, more amused with the lack of an answer from our local Rebel without a clue and can't post without 10 characters. He must be busy straightening out rusted nails.

FYI, guy next to me had no cell signal over LA until under 2,000ft. Same with Houston and MTY.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	China Oct. 2017 025.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	247302 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	China Oct. 2017 031.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.77 MB 
ID:	247303

--
    Which of the people here defending the official story would NOT have allowed a plane they are riding on be overtaken by men with box cutters?
    Maybe they couldn't do anything because the seatbelt sign was on?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //