//ArrowChat Code
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Why didn`t Ron and Rand Paul come together on the issue`s .........and be team ? ...........i know the gold reserves would`nt last long..........everybody else but us.........systematically really drain the swamp.......
    Ron has become full of sh*t, imo, and now shills for globalism "as long as it's not political globalism" as an extension of Libertarian economic policies. He lost me at globalism. I need my job manufacturing American products to survive and Ronny thinks it's cool if people bought cheap stuff from exploited foreign labor instead because a Libertarian free market economy says so

They found a way to import meat now and passed laws that make it illegal to tell you where it came from. There goes the American Farmer.

I've always been wary of Rand as a false front for the Tea Party Facade. The rest of them ended up selling out. Everyone at that level of politics is reading from the NWO/Corporate script so I can't see how Rand escaped senior vetting without proving his loyalty to the narrative first. Trump found a way around that vetting and they are trying to destroy him for it. Anyone they aren't trying to destroy, is a shill or soon will be.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-28-2018 at 07:54 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I'm waiting on the reports (JFK, 9/11, or whatever other "conspiracy" you want. Take your pick) to be released by the government we don't trust, to provide us with the truthful account of the event(s) that they discovered when they investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing or conspiracy.
    I love when they do that. Puts me at ease every time.

Hey one time, the Air Force investigated themselves about the UFO phenomenon and found that there were no alien UFOs and therefore no conspiracy to cover them up. I think this falls into that category as well. The Air Force obviously only admits people of impeccable character who are incapable of deception and would therefore be fully qualified to serve on their own Grand Jury.

Project Blue Book, was it?

I must've taken what you said differently than Glamy. I thought that you were agreeing that Gov was full of sh*t and you were mocking their fake internal audit

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Can't find it with those keywords, Glam

Might have been taken down ... not to mention that there are a lot of videos with a similar name that have zero to do with conspiracy stuff

--
    Hey thanks for trying i know it`s long winded .....i just used my history and found it right away .......the a is the only word in lower case.....it`s still there......... every word starts in upper case except the a.........thanks again
    If you're on a cell phone, post a screen shot so I can see all the title and uploader info and maybe I can find it that way

--
    Nah no i phone .........i hate them .....you swipe and it does nothing..........and they`re too expensive to through down and stomp on ! .....THE You - Tube channel it comes from is Matrix Wisdom .........15 mins chock full of fascinating stuff about Alien technology , 911 , zero point energy .........ya know all my favorite things
    https://youtu.be/ykM0MuGiQ8I

--
    Didn't get to watch it yet. Been slammed.

I'll let you know

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I want chicken ..........i want liver .........come on frisky please deliver...........every god damn one of you.........hypnotized ..........i will obey..........whatever Trumpy dump wants............i will obey !!! ........lame as .com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pffff.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	255138
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Only you could twist my comment so far out of context

No, I spit on your lame arse criticisms of others who don't blindly follow you and worship at the alter of glamy

Lick yerself

--
    Ok, but who REALLY shot JR?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Watched the first half of that video, very interesting. Next half soon. Where is Donald R. these days? I was told that came to our plant once to check us out up North. Hush, hush, I didn’t know about it till after.
    It sucks to get old

--
    It's all about money, greed and power.

Wars are started solely for the purpose of financial gains. people believe all these attacks are from mental people and terrorists.

Nope, they're false flags started by our own government, and they don't care who lives or dies.

9/11, Las Vegas, the school shootings, you name it! Staged or done with MKultra, it's not a conspiracy, it's the truth...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I only skimmed this announcement quickly and didn't view the video yet but I wanted to share it anyways.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/506-...9XDPVIgD5c8cVY
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    complete Government restructure is the only thing that would satisfy me at this point..........they make me sick !

glamy, That is the crux of that post. The structure does need some help but the 1st thing that needs to happen is instituting Congressional Term Limits. Those old fuckers have had control over our future long enough. would change if they were only allowed 2 terms. If the person is that gifted, they need to be elected into another office like going from the House as a representative to a Senator. If the person is that gift as a politician the public will Keep them in a seat. The good ole boy situation we currently have, needs to go for the betterment of the country. Just Saying

--
    https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...82&oe=5C8FEA74

This was on FB today. Clearly the message is incorrect ,but I sure found the pic interesting. Quite the airplane to make a hole like that. Also on FB today was a drone strike on the nose of a plane that destroyed the nose. I don't get on here a lot and wouldn't have posted,but saw this towards the top again. I was truly flabbergasted by the size of the hole in that tower. I'm sure there are lots of pics I haven't seen. This one caught my eye.
    Last edited by atc007; 12-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //