//ArrowChat Code
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    W

WTF! unveiled threat plus an admission of guilt?
    Blew my mind Dude. That's about the same as a punk walking up to you in a club and placing a bullet on your table.

I wonder if they cleared it with Trump first given his warm fuzzy relationship with Trudeau?

Glamy, where does dustification fit into this scenario?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`m not buying it .........ask Dick Cheney .........so lets drop big ones on Israel . Saudi Arabia and of course Iran & N. Korea ...........it`s the only way to be sure ..........fackin-A !
    Bomb first, ask questions later!!! Blow em all up and let God sort em out!!! Yeah!!! That's the ticket!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    You Dumb facks ........let the revolution begin........
    Dumb Frak reporting for duty, Sir!

What’s the trigger? When does Glamy think this goes down and what makes it boil over? Inquiring minds want to know.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I figure it will take California sliding into the drink, Old Faithful blowing her top or the collapse of the Greenback to end the party, but alien’s on the front lawn of the White House might do it too.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Look at how many people have filed claims and what has been paid out to cover medical costs for first responders. Lots of bad stuff was smoldering for weeks.....https://www.vcf.gov/genProgramInfo.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	911 VCF.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	254369

--
    Every time I see that guy taking a dump off that wall——. I grew up in Hopkinton ma where the Boston marathon starts, I gotta say its nasty if u go to early to the start 7-9 ish. Every house or establishment has a runner or spectator squating or other behind every house/building.....porta potties everywhere but most wont use them, guess its easier to drop your drawers behind someone’s back porch. Male and female / people just don’t care. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4BF9201-C80A-4B6F-AE40-5B47B9462442.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	254379

A little off subject but- I got time to kill/ I’m waiting for the damn “plumber to show up”

Shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Every time I see that guy taking a dump off that wall——. I grew up in Hopkinton ma where the Boston marathon starts, I gotta say its nasty if u go to early to the start 7-9 ish. Every house or establishment has a runner or spectator squating or other behind every house/building.....porta potties everywhere but most wont use them, guess its easier to drop your drawers behind someone’s back porch. Male and female / people just don’t care. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4BF9201-C80A-4B6F-AE40-5B47B9462442.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	254379

A little off subject but- I got time to kill/ I’m waiting for the damn “plumber to show up”

Shep
    Sounds like you could call it Little India.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Nothing "like" the smell of human excrement in the morning !...........we have Trolley stations here in S. D. .............they facking REEK of piss cause the city didn`t even put porta potts in ..........probably to cut down on people hangin out to smell other peoples sh!t...........you walk out in the city............the first thing you smell is perfume and sh!t.........i`m not long for this world ........
    REALLY?

Port o pottys?

They can't just step off the damn trolley at the nearest available restrooms? I can't imagine a trolley driving fast at all and you're telling me that people are just too lazy to step off and hit the next nearest bathroom?

No.....people piss and sh*t out in public like that because they have no pride or shame and putting a bedpan under every seat in a trolley still won't keep worthless trashy people from p*ssing on the public transportation or taking a dump on the sidewalks downtown.

You can't teach self respect

This is a lot of the problem with the homeless population. You got some that want to get back on their feet again and back to being a productive member of society and then you have a majority that want no part of society ever again and all social expectations like basic hygiene and respect for other's property go right out the window. You don't need money to take a dump in a Burger King or even in a stand of trees on a vacant lot so there is no excuse for sh*tting on the sidewalk in broad daylight like in downtown San Francisco.

People move into an area and build a bunch of nice things for themselves to enjoy. The people who don't build anything nice move in after and take all of it for granted. Some of the natives cry "gentrification". The people who build nice things start trying to 'help' the lower income people with lots of freebies and accommodations. The people who are bitter about not having nice things set out to abuse and destroy anything nice because they got no skin in the game and their resentment over their own failures in life turns into subconscious sabotage. The neighborhood of nice things suffers and wastes away in filth, crime, and disrepair until all the people who build nice things move away to somewhere else and start building nice things again in a different location. The natives there cry 'gentrification'. The people who didn't build anything nice move to where the nearest and newest nice stuff is located and the cycle is repeated once again.

Which would you rather do? Beg for change in a bus station in a crappy part of town with high crime or down in the gentrified neighborhood with little crime and a citizenry with much deeper pockets per capita and the Left leaning attitude of pathological altruism where personal irresponsibility is Society's fault and crime is blamed on racism?

This is why Leftism ATTRACTS bums and criminals to anywhere it attempts to create a Liberal Utopia. It creates a safe haven for people who don't wish to be responsible for their own decisions or actions any time now or even in the near future

Disclaimer: No, not all homeless, welfare assisted, or impoverished are lazy and irresponsible..... But a large number of them are and compassion is really no reason to excuse poor behavior. You can empathize with people without enabling them....a concept lost on half of the American population

Again, you can't bestow, legislate, or teach self respect to an adult and an adult with little or no self respect is pretty much a worthless distraction

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Seeing how this thread has gone to sh*t (again) I'll mention my surprise when I found out that in NYC they encourage the public to use the restrooms in hotels and restaurants all over the city and everyone of them I was in was spotless. You can just waltz into the Waldorf Astoria, or 30 Rock and use the john without even asking. NYC gets a 5 star rating from this guy for keeping the streets clean.

In New Delhi on the other hand it's nothing to see people pull their car over at a bus stop and take a dump behind the bus shack, but with open sewers being the norm, who cares? Gravity takes it all in eventually.

Then they got this going on out East. Train station, airport, wherever, the just pause for a second and drop a bomb and someone eventually comes along and cleans it up like the guy that follows the elephants around at the circus.

Name:	open bottom.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	254380

Watch your step at all times!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Seeing how this thread has gone to sh*t (again) I'll mention my surprise when I found out that in NYC they encourage the public to use the restrooms in hotels and restaurants all over the city and everyone of them I was in was spotless. You can just waltz into the Waldorf Astoria, or 30 Rock and use the john without even asking. NYC gets a 5 star rating from this guy for keeping the streets clean.

In New Delhi on the other hand it's nothing to see people pull their car over at a bus stop and take a dump behind the bus shack, but with open sewers being the norm, who cares? Gravity takes it all in eventually.

Then they got this going on out East. Train station, airport, wherever, the just pause for a second and drop a bomb and someone eventually comes along and cleans it up like the guy that follows the elephants around at the circus

Watch your step at all times!
    I believe it's a Cultural issue.

That's why I give no breaks to any American who behaves like that because contemporary culture in America hasn't supported that kind of indecent behavior in a very long time.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I believe it's a Cultural issue.
    For sure. It's not like anyone there gives it a second glance. https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-05-...omen-and-girls When you gotta go, you gotta go!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Well Glamy, I did watch a documentary called “Conspiracy Theory” about the Moon Landing a few days ago. Seemed to be some pretty compelling evidence that it never happened, so let’s start there, cuz you like Moon pictures.

Did they land or didn’t they? What do say? One small step for Glamy, one giant leap for Nico.

Name:	0893363B-C067-4D61-8D09-EB2D9484D291.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	254400
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-09-2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: If you fart in your space suit, do they smell it in Houston?
    It sucks to get old

--
    What was the reason that you would`nt state your view on 911 ? .............eat.... defecate.... sleep.... procreate............FACK ?.........and den ...........valley girl !........for sure ..... for sure ..........bag those toe nails .........i`m sure.......have the balls to state what you think happened on 911 ...........Ironchop ........Nico Suave ........Shepp...........i want you to tell me how misguided i am .........or how unimportant it is .........we go down as the biggest joke in history .........has the History Channel said it was a hoax yet ? ..........why not ?..........no more Pawn Stars........come on guys 17yrs of shame to live up to .............do you guys think Gray Aliens take big nasty sh!ts ?..........do they have arse holes ? ........after eating Chinese people ...............do they get people farts ?? ............da Bears .........or da Packers ? ........FA-Q TO !
    I'm pretty sure we covered this in class 100 posts ago.

To recap IRONCHOP'S views on 911:

1) NOT an attack by third world Allah Fanboys from Yemen who took flight lessons... That's a distraction

2) YES Isreali involvement..... No doubt in my mind....Mossad inspired/executed I'm sure

3) Pentagon was not hit by a plane but a cruise missile

4) Pennsylvania plane was shot down and not crashed by heroic passengers in the air charging the cockpit... I'm not even certain that "plane" existed to begin with but they either shot down something or scrubbed a missile launch mid-flight.

5) I'm not even sure actual distractionary (?) jihadi pilots were even in control of those planes. I'm sure some drone tech could be retrofitted to a commercial airliner to get it off the ground and fly remotely like a drone

6) I think the buildings were collapsed with pre-placed explosives a month or two prior that were detonated a couple hours into the show

7) Bush/Clinton was in on it ahead of time as were many other deep state operatives here in the US as well as foreign entities. Obama knew the drill too and lent an assist

8) Iraq and Afghanistan had zero to do with the attack which was an excuse to declare war there to benefit Israel and the American/Allied Oil and Defense Industry

9) Osama Bin Laden was not killed in a pre dawn raid on his compound by Navy Seal Team Six ordered by Obama. He was already dead probably. I guess it's possible that he's alive and in hiding. One thing I do know is that I don't believe one single reported claim about that raid. I think the whole thing was a false flag. They may have indeed killed someone in that compound but I insist it was a false flag and it was covered up by shooting down that helicopter full of Seals

10) I believe that someone has tech like the ray gun matter disintegrator thing you explained but to be honest, I don't have any room in my head left for any more plot twists so I've only given that idea a cursory glance so to speak. The evidence is compelling for sure but I'm still trying to process the audacity of the entire plot.

Do I think such weapons exist? Yeah I think so and I believe that anything Tesla ever worked on has been weaponized by DARPA. They have weather weapons (they openly admitted it) and they have the technology to create earthquakes, EMPs, use sound waves undetectable to human ears to turn solids into rubble, and other far out stuff (they openly admitted this as well)

Now when they admitted these numerous things actually exist in numerous tech shows I've watched, they claimed that it wasn't "developed enough yet to deploy outside of the laboratory" and that last part is probably a lie. The Pentagon refines all their weapon designs for two decades before they are deployed with regular troops so just because the average GI Joe doesn't carry a shoulder fired EMP cannon right now doesn't mean they don't exist yet in working order

11) there are just as much bullsh*t conspiracy theories online as there are credible ones and I know FOR CERTAIN that the pool of information has been intentionally diluted with lies and crap in order to help discredit or distract people from finding the truth. Just because someone is on the 911 Inside Job Train doesn't mean I should trust what they claim so it makes decoding all this info very difficult and mentally taxing

12) The History Channel..... Don't watch it. I don't pay for TV because we only turn ours on maybe twice a week or less and it's a rip-off anyway and uninspiring to say the least

13) Stopped watching the NFL out of principle two years ago. Don't like worshipping ball handlers. Don't care for the players personal drama. Don't care for the signalling and fake outrage. Don't care for the fake social justice kneeling crap from protected and priveledged ball handlers. Don't care for the NFL trying to make the game safe for sissies and women to join in. Don't care for the "raising awareness" or ribbons on players uniforms or any of that sh*t. I HATE what the halftime show for the Superbowl has turned into. If I wanted to turn on my TV and watch a bunch of pansy ass brats whine about safety and social justice while bumping Beyonce on the stereo, I would watch the DNC National Convention instead.

14) Grey Aliens don't sh*t. They teleport their turds into another dimension.

15) Da Bears..... The got Da Fridge Perry and the SuperBowl Shuffle... Can't beat that

Gag me with a spoon... totally

Last edited by ironchop; 09-09-2018 at 11:22 AM.

--
    That Moon conspiracy stuff is compelling. Why the duplicate images, lack of shadows, noise and waving flags? I'm all in on "IT NEVER HAPPENED" Staging it was the perfect way to win the space race and make the Ruskies second losers after Sputnik, but then where do the photos of Mooneapolis, and Lunangeles come from? I call fake on dat sh*t.

I started watching the Stan Romanek Story last night, but the connection keep dropping off, so maybe tonight. Unacknowledged will be next.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-09-2018 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Three sides to every story, Glamy's, the Goverment's and the Truth
    It sucks to get old

--
    I think the moon has the most important secrets for man...........can you imagine a government keeping any activity on the moon a secret for forty years ?..........it`s despicable ............ !
    Yeah I remember as a kid my grandpa always had Popular Science and Popular Mechanics subscriptions and I always read his after he finished.

I remember all the talk about Moon colonies in the 70s and 80s and how engineers were supposedly working feverishly to plan and design structures to be built on the Moon for humans to colonize. They also spoke heavily about mining the Moon because it was supposedly chock full of precious minerals and metals.

So then NASA never goes back since the '72 mission. Now there are still corporations working to try and colonize and mine the Moon, reportedly. So why didn't they lobby/ buy politicians off to use NASA as a way to fund Moon colonization? That's basically what communication companies and the military industrial complex did with NASA.... Used them as a ride into space to place commercial equipment or military spy equipment, both domestic and foreign, and orbital weapons systems into orbit. Matter of fact, they scrapped future Moon missions in order to design, build, and launch a payload craft called the Space Shuttle to enable this commercial use of NASA using "research" as an excuse for the taxpayer to fund satellite deployment for corporations.

So my point is why not have used NASA to help them set up mining colonies on the Moon as well? Seems like a very serious oversight of a fantastic opportunity for BILLIONS in new revenue possibilities for only a moderate investment by scores of cunning businessmen and investors. Seems either stupid or intentional that they would ignore this... Definitely suspicious. There had to be a specific and plausible reason to ignore this potential resource

Initially, I just thought it could be reasoned away that the space shuttle was a more lucrative endeavor than Moon colonies but that's just not true long term especially now that the space shuttle program is dead after losing two craft.

Instead, they funded the Space Station....a floating laboratory just sitting in space eating up energy and money for "research" or whatever reason (I suspect research for building an Elysium wheel of their own so the elite can escape the Earth they've destroyed for profit just like in the movie). It would have been far more reasonable to build the same thing on the moon, I think. It would definitely prove more useful even in the short run.

Even if you buy the research angle, how many zero gravity experiments have been done versus how many Moon gravity experiments have been done. The emphasis has obviously been to look to empty space for colonization and to ignore the possibilities on the Moon. What criteria did NASA use to determine that a box full of humans floating in space is safer and more feasible than a box full of humans on the Moon? That's what I want to know....."Why not the Moon?"

I'm not sure if aliens live there or if it's a hollow man-made satellite that was abandoned for millennia. NASA claimed it was hollow back in the early 70s if I recall correctly. I've seen a bunch of different claims and videos on the matter but I still haven't made up my mind

All I can say with certainty is that it seems illogical to me to blow money on floating space boxes in orbit when you can spend money to learn how to colonize barren objects like planets and moons also orbiting the sun.... That is unless everything I thought I knew was a giant lie

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //