//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    The Seattle Kingdome was not very old and was imploded, the residence voted against it.... but the city did it anyways. The old concrete was recycled and used to rebuild the new Seahawks Stadium.

https://youtu.be/oiftDBtCFt8

--
    Why didn’t they plant any WMD’s in Iraq Glamy? Why leave out the one thing that might have justified the war when you had the ability to do all those other covert things in front of thousands if not millions of people on American soil?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Because they needed Elcamexican to drum up propaganda supporting there lame excuse for the crimes they committed .........because your a wild and crazy guy !!!!!........FOXES ! ..........post some pic`s of your .......BULGES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! Those guys really did think of everything.

Speaking of bulges did you hear the one about the young kid who was having trouble striking up conversations with girls on the beach? Every time he would approach one he’d get nervous and start to stutter and they would start laughing at him to the point that he would just turn and walk away as they giggled.

One day he told his uncle about this and the uncle told him all he needed to do was stick a potato into his bathing suit and then when he approach the girls and started talking they would be nice to him.

The kid thanked his uncle and the following weekend shoved a potato into his bathing suit and went to the beach. When he came home that evening he ran into his uncle and the uncle asked how the potato trick worked. The young man replied it was terrible, not only did they act the same way as they did before when I approach them, but when I turned around to walk away and they saw the potato bulge they laughed hysterically.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    El, you should avoid engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Glamy, why didn’t they use the discombobulating ray gun to bring down the Silverdome?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 12-10-2017 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Justification for dustification within the nation

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Why do you keep refuting what you can see with you`re own eyes ?
    What I see is a building that was damaged by falling debris from another building that apparently wasn't all turned to dust.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bank.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	248259

The building has been available to the so called engineers that claim all the evidence of the Towers was hidden from them, so where is the scientific proof that this rubble and broken glass was modified at a molecular level?

I don't buy the Pentagon hit and I think the flight 93 was shot down as was reported on Mexican news that day, but this is a stretch that distracts for some of the more credible flaws in the official reports.

Get out to the dunes and enjoy your life Glamy. Unless you're planning to run for President so you can reopen the investigation this is someone else's problem and it will end up being nothing more than a bunch of books and movies like the JFK story.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11

Don't try to tell people not to care just because you don't Nico, please my friend.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-10-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Don't try to tell people not to care just because you don't Nico, please my friend.
    I'm not suggesting people don't care John. I'm suggesting that they don't obsess to the point that it consumes their lives.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11

Change many times requires sacrifice. The first step is to invest energy and intent.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Change many times requires sacrifice. The first step is to invest energy and intent.
    Very true and as I've asked before, what is it that you feel you can do about this and what are you doing about it? Is there a group of people getting a petition signed to have the investigation reopened that you've signed? Are there protestants being organized to demand further investigation that you've attended? Have lawsuits been filed seeking damages from someone outer than the Saudis that you're helping with? Are you gathering up fellow soldiers who feel they were duped into fighting under a false flag and filing a lawsuit?

I'm not being an azz here, that's what it will take to start a real movement and anyone who thinks someone else will do it simply because it needs to happen, or that it's too big a thing to take on is not helping anything. I'm willing to sit back look you in the eye and say I'm not that guy. I like fossil fuels, paper money and paved roads and until I see a direct threat to my family on the doorstep I'm in the same flock of sheep as everyone else, but if you're willing to forgo these things for a cause have at it, just keep it non-violent. You'll have my respect all day long because I'll know your moving forward with what maters to YOU in this life.

I say with the utmost respect for your beliefs and convictions as well as our friendship, I sincerely hope you're doing more than just watching videos, reading books and posting on here if this is something you feel requires some form of advancement or closure in order to be at peace with the remainder of your life.

Peace out bro

--

9/11

Don't worry about what I'm doing my friend. There's a lot that has already been explained to you that you did not understand but you continue to ask the same questions. You didn't understand the answers the first time and they haven't changed.

I don't know why your mind is going to violence again. Well, I actually do know why, but please refrain from associating me with your thoughts on that subject.

If you decide in your mind that you are about ready for lunch, it is that idea which sets your legs in motion to carry you to the fridge, your arm to reach out for the sangwich, and your jaw to chew the food. The idea always comes first, and without that idea, lunch never exists. Enough people directing enough energy in the same direction has a physical affect on our reality, whether the energy directed be mental, from meditation for example, or physically acted out, yet still due to an idea. If you're curious what effects mental energy focused has, you should research mass meditations and see what human beings are capable of.

You cannot kill an idea Nico, not with all the guns in this country or on this planet. Attempting to quell someone else's ideals in their own head is an attempt at early intervention of an outcome which you may not prefer, however it is a reaction to a problem that in my belief you are unaware.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

9/11

It does not have to be physical action.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Don't worry about what I'm doing my friend. There's a lot that has already been explained to you that you did not understand but you continue to ask the same questions. You didn't understand the answers the first time and they haven't changed.
    I guess l should apologize and accept that my limited IQ and lack of an engineering degree prohibits me from grasping all that has been presented to me.

I’m still stuck on trying to figure out how multiple people can agree they are all right when some think bombs were delivered on remotely flown jets, some think steel burning chemicals and explosives were placed in the buildings and others think some sort of ray gun turned steel and concrete to dust. It’s in ready hard for me to keep up with it all, but if there’s a video someone can post that ties it all together I’ll watch that one too.

Violence? I just threw that in as a disclaimer in case someone reading this decides to snap and start shooting in to a crowd someday. Let me clarify that again, I don’t believe in violent revolution.

--

9/11

Apology accepted, thank you.

I don't appreciate your intent to direct this discussion in a negative direction Nico. I've never even insinuated you have a low IQ. This is why I removed myself from this discussion previously.

I don't care what degrees you have, that doesn't mean you automatically understand everything there is to know. There is no shame in not knowing anything. I never claimed I know everything. I'm not taking responsibility if you're offended for some reason. I'm being as positive as I can right now, which is uncommonly high at the moment.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-10-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //