//ArrowChat Code
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    I've gotten lost in this blog about 9/11 - There's ALLOT of information in here...

The "angled cut beams" are a smoking gun.

You could spend > week at this link!

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeple.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	256195

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

9/11

I will speak my mind or not at all. If I'm going to say anything I'll argue multiple people at once if I have to. Don't ever give in and just agree for the sake of keeping the peace Glamy. The peace is broken on this subject in my opinion.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Originally aired 3-4-2001.

https://youtu.be/9rsMG2hHsLo
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    And BTK is still butt hurt that i don`t buy the Governments narrative ...........NO TOOTH FAIRY ......BTK..........i`m not gonna talk to BTK .........he`s on my ignore list ! .........just because i believe 911 is the biggest false flag in history ? .......TOO FAACKEN BAD BTK .........Bound Tied and Killed !.........Happy New Jears - BTK !!!!!.........i should facken bail..........i can`t stand Mellennial Mama`s boy`s
    Happy New Jears to you too Glamy and the Glamy Famy. Since I'm on ignore, will someone pass along my Happy New Year to Glamster?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

--
    I got no response on your 250R thread and figured you had me on your ignore list............i think the biggest FA-Q is no response .........now why don`t you make a pretty 250R garage queen .........and take it to the Imperial Invasion........where you actually can see what a 250R is really capable of ..........and when you`re done just spray some air on it to clean up...........no disrespect to anyone on here but ........you aint ridden sh!t until you ride at Glamis or Gordys ........and have a nice JAY .....or gummy bear hybrid !
    Sorry buddy, meant no disrespect. It's always been a dream to dune my bike at Glamis. Logistics suck trying to get out there though. Maybe one of these days??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

--
    Checked out your suggestion on Youtube. So W is headed to Gitmo and John Kasich said on CNN that McCain was put to death after a military tribunal.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    When is it the Clintons turn?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Ya forgot...........FA-Q!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    lol... Were these the same people who got the Manufacturers to stop making Three Wheeler's back in the 1980s by lying, not telling the "Whole" stories of all the supposed deaths that were blamed on Three Wheeler's suddenly deciding to "Buck" their operators off them and into a rock or tree... ?

--
    John Podesta and his no good Brother!

--
    Yeah that Pentagon sh!t was so faackin weak ............and all you dumbasses bought it ...........here let me stick a pigs tail up your azz and pull it out real hard !
    Yes, because the Pentagon only having ONE WORKING CAMERA, is completely normal...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Yes, because the Pentagon only having ONE WORKING CAMERA, is completely normal...
    Not to mention it only takes crappy, blurry pics when even at that time the government had cameras that could take nice clear pics of the moon from a galaxy far, far away.

--
    OK glamy, so a missle hit the pentagon and the government lied about it. The government has been lying for decades. WTF you gonna do about it? Post another overly dramatic video? Smoke another bowl and throw out a few more wimpy, whiney azzed, name calling jabs at people who don't necessarily agree with you? C'mon muvafacka, kick it off. Let's get this shyte started! Start the revolution big man, put yer money where yer mouth is bish. You make posts about how disappointed in gun owners you are, you gonna join in if someone else starts it?

Ya wanna know what the be-all, end-all truth is?

It's all a distraction

There ain't no secret room stories below ground level holding all the secret truths to the Kennedy assassinations , the moon landings, 9/11, UFOS and aliens, global climate change and whatever else other "secrets" you think the government isn't telling the public.

It's all a distraction

Are you really naive enough to believe that anybody who would have masterminded or participated in any "government conspiracy" would have actually kept the names of the participants and the real "truth" in some secret file forever? Only to be revealed decades later by some do-gooder who wants to set the record straight "for the good of the American people AND mankind" Talk about friggin blind.......

It's all a distraction

Nobody ever elected for President is going to somehow unseal stacks of files revealing the truth behind anyfackinthing. Not even yer buddy Ron Paul.

It's all a distraction

All those black bar "redactions" in the previously secret, recently declassified documents? There's nothing there! Nothing behind the black bars. Just a bunch of wasted ink to keep you thinking there is. And it worked, the government seduced you again and rammed it home. Reach-around not included.

ALL A BIG AZZED FARKING DISTRACTION

Here's a video for ya glamy. Sit yer azz down and watch it. You want the "truth"?

If you're an example of what life is like after retirement, I'm gonna keep on working. You are the most miserable retiree that I know of.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	257922

So you sit back, smoke another bowl and tell yerself you got it all figgered out.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-30-2019 at 08:25 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //