//ArrowChat Code
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    My Son watched some Elon Musk video this AM about AI turning on humans in less than 10 years... I said,,do a little research on our drones. 98% of which is still in accessable to civilians.. There is a mid sized one in the video Ironchop posted above.. I said,,,imagine you live in iraq and Afghanistan. This is everyday life over there Son. Not 10 years Didn't Tesla cars kill some people first few weeks out? I'm not googling it. Pretty sure I heard that. Not sure what the future holds,but not looking like a lot of fun for a lot of people. ...Good ol Glamy Keep up the good fight .
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    My Son watched some Elon Musk video this AM about AI turning on humans in less than 10 years... I said,,do a little research on our drones. 98% of which is still in accessable to civilians.. There is a mid sized one in the video Ironchop posted above.. I said,,,imagine you live in iraq and Afghanistan. This is everyday life over there Son. Not 10 years Didn't Tesla cars kill some people first few weeks out? I'm not googling it. Pretty sure I heard that. Not sure what the future holds,but not looking like a lot of fun for a lot of people. ...Good ol Glamy Keep up the good fight .
    Yeah Stephen Hawking warned us away from AI too before he died.

Who knew SkyNet would become a real thing

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    And what exactly do you figure they’re doing up there in lunar secrecy Glamy?

I say they’re knob gobbling on the dark side, cuz that what Moon people do to get to Uranus.
    It sucks to get old

--
    You know... the Moon would make a perfect Death Star. Plus it's hollow according to numerous scientists and astrophysicists.

--
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...38085181685172

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...38085181685172

I never knew a B25 Bomber hit the Empire State building in 1945. This was on FB. A 911 argument immediatelly ensued about aluminum aircraft shearing off and cutting through steel high rise girders,and diesel fuel melting/weakening steel. I think it's 280 posts long at this point. I skimmed over 4 or 5. Others were arguing everything is exactly as you are told,and it is completely insane and absurb to "dream" there was no plane at the pentagon and here in PA. I laughed and moved on. One was even describing why the steel was still red molten lava after a week of burning ! There were also some very interesting/common sense observations on there.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Interesting little short...

https://www.greanvillepost.com/2018/...s-an-oxymoron/

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Dude....... do you believe the attitude toward 911 in this country ? ..........W - T - F .........land of arse-holes !.........my neighbor .......his name is numb nuts .........puts a sign out that says - Drive like your children live here .........i changed the sign to say - Drive like an arse hole lives here ! ........he doesn`t speak to me anymore .......wonder why ?.........his mommy gave him the house ............i think they are waiting for GW Bush and co. to die before THEY decide investigate 911 .........the people suck in this dirty little sh!t hole !
    They bought off the American public too

--
    Where`s my my me my money! ..........if they`d buy me off i would`nt say sh!t ..........i`d go away ..........the dead deserve justice........i hope they get it !
    You spent it on that house, those Toyotas, and all those toys...... See how they get ya? They pay you for the work you do and then they convince you to buy all their way overpriced sh*t so they can get the rest of your money from you too.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm waiting on the reports (JFK, 9/11, or whatever other "conspiracy" you want. Take your pick) to be released by the government we don't trust, to provide us with the truthful account of the event(s) that they discovered when they investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing or conspiracy.

The same government that is hiding proof of aliens coming to earth, but yet the government agency that allegedly put us on the moon conveniently provides pics of "alien stuff" on a government supplied website you can access thru a highly monitored by the government internet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b0a32e_d9b9a15138d94ec38dd8122c2d6433ea~mv2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	254808 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b0a32e_7ef556f551a94b2399722e1cbd5d5fe0~mv2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	254809
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    and then Elbean boy canuk licks your balls...........cause he does`nt have a facken clue what it`s like to taxed up the arse .........his property tax is probably $100 a year
    30%? HA!!! I'm taxed at about 50% on what I take in and then I pay another 16% on IVA when I spend what's left, so yeah, I don't feel bad that my property tax is only about 2k a year. Canada is even worse! It's only cheap to live here if you live in a 10' X 10' box and eat beans 6 days a week. Wake up, American taxes are low for what you get, well at least they are till the 25% Orange tax goes into effect. Get ready for hyper inflation and a recession I give it 4 to 6 years at the most, but you're covered cuz you planned for your retirement.... right?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-28-2018 at 12:28 AM. Reason: I wish I could flip bikes tax free on eBay
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Yeah the same government that jerks off all over your face at tax time............and facken milks you like a cow .........and you swallow to the tune of 30% so they can play their war games .....and send your kids back in body facken bags............and then Elbean boy canuk licks your balls...........cause he does`nt have a facken clue what it`s like to taxed up the arse .........his property tax is probably $100 a year ..........tripledog you believe the 911 narrative ? ....oh facken please say it aint so !
    And they're still shootin the money shot on YOUR face when they collect your property taxes, and when they soak you with all the other Californistan taxes, and when you start collecting your social security checks, and they'll take almost everything you leave your kids when you croak, and on and on. So the load(s) they shot on your face bukkake style all those years you worked are still dripping off your chin.

You think you've escaped the trap but you haven't buuwahaaahaaahaaaaayou think you can be free but you can't. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave! Hahhaaaahahaaha jokes on you beyotch

So wipe off your chin and suck it up! Or viceversa! Would you like a napkin, or just gonna use yer sleeve?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    You guys are only paying 30% tax?

I need your accountant's phone number

By the time I'm taxed and my taxed income is taxed again several times, I'm guessing it's closer to 45% after you count all the phone, property, vehicle, gas, alcohol, cigarettes, healthcare, and sales taxes you pay on nearly everything you buy in America

And $2K in property tax isn't cheap at all compared to America. It's about average for the homes in my area which are $180K and up

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I don't have a problem paying taxes.....I have a problem what they spend my taxes on.

Education....yep....but with all the $$$ thrown at it, why are there still incompetent people running that failing institution?

Green-ing of America.....sure.....but why do we offer rebates/deductions/credits for solar and electric vehicles to affluent people who are the only ones who can afford it in the first place? Why not install a bunch of solar in an impoverished neighborhood and use that to offset their electric bills that they can't afford in the first place? Take care of 2 issues at once maybe????

Military.....sure.....we have to stay ahead in this game. We are the protectors of the free world.....but we stick our noses in places that have a different idea of what freedom is and we end up looking like the tyrant. Boys and their toys....can't just have these cool weapons sitting on a shelf.....have to use them and blow stuff up.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    You guys are only paying 30% tax?

I need your accountant's phone number

By the time I'm taxed and my taxed income is taxed again several times, I'm guessing it's closer to 45% after you count all the phone, property, vehicle, gas, alcohol, cigarettes, healthcare, and sales taxes you pay on nearly everything you buy in America

And $2K in property tax isn't cheap at all compared to America. It's about average for the homes in my area which are $180K and up
    MAN don't move North if you think $2,000 property tax isn't cheap LOL. CT gets us $1,400 a year alone for a 2017 Subaru box and a rotted out 2001 F250 powerstroke…..Our 1780SF house built in 1948 is over $7,000 a year - I know neighbors paying double that.....no wonder over 100 people a day leave this state. I know I will not retire here as I would have to work until I am dead in the ground

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    ....We are the protectors of the free world......
    Yeah I think it's time for that to end.

It's used as a premise to get the voters to support the "fight for civil rights" or "regime change" by falling back on the implied notion that it's America's job to police the world and meddle in things that usually turn out to be lies that benefit corporations and investors.

Same thing with American Evangelical Christians who somehow are inclined to believe that Modern Zionist Jews (Ashkenazi) are descendents of God's biblical "chosen" Hebrews so they tend to look the other way when an Israeli mob smashes a Palestinian neighborhood in order to plant an olive grove and build a high rise apartment complex.... All very contra-christian things to do to a person and yet they support the US sending billions in cash and military aid and playing angry big brother to Israel in case some Palestinian decides he's had enough or if the UN tries to sanction them for being dicks. That's when big brother America steps in and squashes the enemies of Israel or just vetoes any UN sanctions on Israel.

Side note: the fluckin idiots hollering "Russian meddling" never noticed the Israeli meddling in our elections for the last two decades? Really? Bullscat.

I come from the "speak softly, carry a big stick" school and I'm a big fan of Ron Paul's "no more team America World Police"

It's time some other countries send their boys and equipment off to do the heavy global lifting and some other country's citizen taxpayers to foot the bill.

It's not my responsibility here in Kentucky to help finance the regime change in Syria or the war on terror in Afghanistan with weekly installments from my meager salary. I'm also not cool with my taxes subsidizing the Jewish fourth Reich in North Africa or the CIA's drug running and collaboration efforts with the Mexican cartels.

Time to pull out from everywhere.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //