//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--

9/11

Another year has passed, making this 13 years since the most devastating day in American history. Every year I watch footage from the attacks. And, every year, new unseen footage is shown. It feels just like yesterday, although every year that passes it stings even worse then the year before.

I was 13, and in my 1st period English class when the attacks happened. I did not find out about them until well after 1pm, when the school system finally told us. Until they made that announcement, it was just an ordinary day for me. I think in a way it hit harder not knowing it happened until after the fact.

God bless all those that lost their lives that day. God bless all those that went above and beyond not only the call of duty, but, above and beyond what anyone should ever have to endure. So many people stepped up on this day 13 years ago, and showed us all that there is still good in this world. They stepped up and showed how selfless and how amazing the human race can be. Even though the fist of evil dealt the American people a 1-2 knock out punch, they are all heros. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

--
    343 - Never Forgotten

Thank a firefighter today...

*edit*
    Stupid auto correct...
    Last edited by Mr_Gixxer; 09-11-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    '84 200ES
    '85 250SX
    μολὼν λαβέ

Dave Little is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    ROTFLMAO, Cap't Stabbin out of Miami I believe is where he ties up. No time like the present.

--
    I was 12 and in Grade 5 (Promoted to Grade 6 later in the school year), just moved to Ontario from Newfoundland/Quebec 10 days prior (September 1st, my sisters 19th birthday), Flew with Canada 3000 to get here (Front row seat, CYDF-CYYZ), one of the airlines that fell afterwards due to bankruptcy, RIP to all the People and Companys that Fell that day and afterwards due to it.
    1983 Honda ATC 200e: my first true Man Toy!-Sold for $200 on Victoria Day
    Ice & Trikes 4 Life!
    If Nissan Motorsports = Nismo, does Honda Motorsports = Homo ?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Went fishing today to commemorate 911 and OH........you should have seen the one`s that got away .......like bush and cheney !
    Oh... Using Eel to get Blow fish huh? looks like you got lucky!

--
    I was at Work, my Bosses son who worked in one of the other buildings close to the towers called and told his Dad there was an explosion in one of the towers but they didn't hear anything about it yet, then he called back a little while later and said the tower was on fire and they went to go look and saw people jumping out of the windows.. he said it was a passenger jet that hit the tower . then his dad asked him if their building was ok and he was like yeah, we're good. so we turned on the little B&W TV we had and were watching the news live when the next plane hit the other tower, then he called back and said they were getting the EF out of dodge and that it was just pandemonium down there... it was crazy because after that second plane hit, its like time just stopped. the phones went dead and the only calls were from people who knew my Bosses son worked down there... after the towers fell, we shut down the shop and all went home. I remember watching CNN from the time I got home till late that night. then going on line to the old yahoo chat rooms and they were going crazy with all sorts of stories and people ranting and going nuts... it was an absolute crazy day. of all that, my bosses son says, all he can really, vividly remember is the people he saw jumping and the screams from on lookers, he said he doesn't know if the jumpers were screaming or not. but someone was!

--
    Thank you for reviving this topic Glamy, I was disappointed to see Fabio shut his thread down before I had a chance to respond. You'll hear from me in a couple weeks. Meantime, you have a PM to answer.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Modern woman telling modern daughter that it's far better for the future of our species if she doesn't have babies.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, but it's exactly what needs to happen. It would also release millions from the confines of slavery because they aren't working to feed other people. They want you to have babies because it keeps you in line and creates another source of blood to drain building their fractional empire.
    In case you haven't heard the news world famine has dropped to the lowest point in 25 years.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darwinism.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	247135

Sure seems like humans can kill themselves off so easily without the need to practice abstinence

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015 map.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	247136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world pop.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	247137
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 10-17-2017 at 12:10 PM.

--
    Don't worry Dude, plenty of peeps don't want the hassle of raising a kid, takes too much time from their social life, besides most 'advanced' countries are slowing down their birth rates.....Remember the whole point of certain governments for bringing in Middle Eastern refugees was to bump start the populations of Western Europe.

--
    Just spent a good while watching some very interesting "lights" in the clear night sky. The stars are bright. The number of lights from planes flying around in the darkness within view of the human eye is overwhelming.
    Picture yourself on a trike going nowhere, Lucy in Sky with Diamonds...

--
    I hope you don't actually believe that. More than 1 in 10 people in this world live malnourished. Regardless of how it relates to 25 years ago, that's bad.

However it's not the point. We are creating an environment that isn't acceptable. There isn't just one problem associated with the plague of humans.

I think these guys agree:

https://youtu.be/M_d7QkS1S-I

--
    I'm game. I was also unhappy to see the other thread locked. Glad this is here. Been a little busy, but i'm lurking.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    You have to want Truth ........you want it all but you can`t have it .......according to Dr. Steven Greer the President of the United States is just a hand puppet and does not know what the powers that be will do next !! .......it`s in your face but you can`t grab it !.........you are ruled by people you`ll never know ........and you`re perfectly willing to allow them to inflate the dollar and hurt you and turn around and make you pay for health insurance ........because you`re too busy supporting your dependants ........the money won`t save you .........the government won`t save you ..........you and your "PRODUCTS" will fall just like those Towers did ......The Dustification made those Towers disappear within 12 seconds .......people trapped in the basement .....all of a sudden saw daylight because NOTHING fell on them !! ..........do you foggen get what i`m sayin ....can`t ya smell what the glamster is cooking ??? ........a vulgar display of power that we have never seen before ........and you just let it go like NOTHING happened ......FA-Q......and the horse you rode in on .........Fard , shitty Chevy and Dogg they suck as bad as you do ! ....... bua bua bua hahahahahaha
    Life is short, fockme if I'm going to waste it worring about what string some guy behind a green curtain is pulling. If fake paper money can buy me leaded fuel, Cuban rum, fattening foods, a Netflix subscription and a few vacations now and then you're damn right I'll work hard for the invisible man to get me some of that. Beats the fak out of living in a cave like my great great great great great grandfather used to hiding behind a fire and hoping to live past his 30th birthday.

Paranoia will destroy ya and then the man will not employ ya. It's good to be a sheep bahhhhhh!
    Last edited by El Camexican; 10-18-2017 at 06:38 PM.

--
    That way of thinking works in the third world ........i would hope our standards are a little higher........i don`t care if no one else care`s .......it doesn't make it right .......three wrongs don`t make a right ...... it`s like settling for a Tri-z when you coulda shoulda woulda had Honda`s awesome `85 OR `86 ATC 250R the gold standard for witch all ATV`S are measured.....
    Three Wongs make anything you want, love you long time too!

The USA is the best country in the world to live in if you don't mind starting at the bottom and working your way up, the third world doesn't offer opportunity to people who weren't born into rich families. Your Constitution is an act of genius. You actually CAN do something about a corrupt system, but I don't see an add for public access GTV (Glamy Television, I swear I would watch it!!!) or the Glamy Hour Puff-N-Pout Radio. Just Rush Limpjaw, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones. How da fock did they get on the air??? Why is the Queen a lizard?, Who killed the Electric Three Wheeler?

Sheep drive Honda's cuz they can't fix sheeeeeet, real men aren't scared to ride sputtering time bombs.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //