//ArrowChat Code
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    We gots our heads so far up our arses .....we don`t even know whats on our own planet .........Antarctica`s secrets will be revealed when the polar ice caps melts .....couple years ........and den human excrement .......i mean extinction.........whooooow dude .......totally tubular !

Is that four tanks parked and pointed at what made that channel in the snow?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Your right I stand corrected, I don’t dislike them most I’ve met seemed nice, just been overwhelmed w/them in the last few yrs.

Shep
    I was not a fan of the Dot People until a few things happened over the years. I saw a guy we bricked a house for get threatened with letters over moving into a white neighborhood. I believe he was a doctor. I was embarrassed that I might have known who did it.

The next was that I started going to India and dealing with the locals. The pinnacle was when a Hindu guy I worked with years ago in Canada found out that I was going to Mumbai. He contacted all his old university buddies (Hindus and Sikhs) and a crew of them showed up at my hotel and ate and drank with me till I was completely caught up on the culture and history of the country. Unfortunately I got drunk enough that I forgot most of it. Funny guys, just like us, all about the tail and the partying.

So now whenever I'm in Canada and the dead eyed guy at the gas station is taking my money I'll engage him and ask how long he's been here, or what Province he was born in. It can take a few seconds to get their trust, but once they realize your not going to try and pull start their turban, or criticize their English they start talking like anybody else. Politics, weather whatever.

I try to imagine what it was like when my grandparents got off the boat and I have to assume it was pretty sh*tty not knowing the language and everyone looking down on them like trash because they were willing to shovel sh*t for a dime a day if someone would have offered it. My Grandma was a maid and two generations later her DNA has gone all around the world and back. I'd like to think I can do my little part to give others the same opportunity to fit in when they pull up roots for a better life.
    It sucks to get old

--
    The Indians here own a bunch of hotels and gas stations and about half the doctors in town are Indian.

Sikh or Hindu.... They don't cause problems and are generally positive to interact with especially once they know you and then they are friends for life.

Bosniaks and Somalians are the opposite

--
    What is the significance of the dot and the PINEAL gland (not spelled right) in the Hindu religion ? .........love to study all things DMT........if it`s trippy........i`m hippy .....ha ha ha ....ha ...........ha .......have you ever tripped Nico .......debonair man of the world ?..........and of course bag those toe nails ......i`m sure.....
    I think the Kali Yuga started in 3100 BC so naturally the world is chaotic and senseless

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    WAY OFF TOPIC BUT...Who put this in Antarctica?

And WTF is it?

Google Earth coordinates

75° 0'46.98" S 0° 4'52.71"E then zoom out a little

https://youtu.be/2B9aDPtKKec

What's the scale of those "things"?

Way cool

--
    Nazi weather station?
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

Way cool
    I measured it in Google Earth when I looked up the coordinates but I don't recall exactly other than those tire tracks are 16 feet apart (BIG mining dump truck size) The four buildings on the end that don't look like the row of things next to them are over 330 feet long and 465 feet apart if I recall.

The whole site is about a mile and a half long

--
    ......or are you too busy with your bitchen life
    Pretty much.........

I love Perdomo but I did a bad cut so my life is........not so bitchen now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	254453

--
    ......and den Adelita`s .........
    2 thumbs up por Adelitas!

I wonder if they had a 9-11 special ahora?

--
    ........Israel is our friend
    Only a Mister Bungle would believe this

--
    Bump .......Nico ........Bump !!!........you`re such a feckin buzz kill.........Bump ........what will we do today ?............find some middle aged trim and talk about whatever comes up !
    Oh spamy Glamy, why do you need Uncle Nico to stoke your fire? Do you really believe the man in the Moon is for real and that mushroom tea will take me there and back? (been a lot of places on the zoomer express, but never the Moon) I don’t believe there is intelligent life in the Moon, but I respect that you want and need to believe that there is.

You don’t like Earth, probably because you’re a first wave star seed, or whatever Dolores Cannon calls them. Have you read her stuff? You really should, she would answer all your questions and then some. You don’t belong here Dude, that’s why you like the sea and the dunes and even Chewbacca, they remind you of your highly advanced home planet. Just remember, you volunteered for this ride, so don’t be such a little bit*h about it. You’ll be back home with the rest of the Glamidiaimites soon enough.

Now me, I’m totally into this world. First generation, Aries and all. I could watch an ant hill for hours without being stoned and be fascinated the whole time. If I could stay on the rock forever I’d be cool with it. Still a trillion things to see and do, I wish I was born a caveman. See how we’re different? You got sick of this place before you were 20 and I’ll be fascinated with it till the day I die even with all humanities faults. Like the man in black said on his way out the door; “meditate on it”.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Oh not only an alien on the moon .........but time travel will enable us to travel great distances thru the Universe ...........wish i`d been born 1000 years from now ........good bad or ugly ........it`s gotta be better then this ..........this is what i refer to as a BEATING ! .........enjoy a polluted fecked up world ..........Fuckishma is 100 times worse then Chernobyl .........have you seen all the dead and deformed animals from the Pacific ?
    No argument, we ARE the biggest problem on this rock. We don't belong here, it's obvious. That's why I like it so much, lots to see and do and its all new!

Fukushima, acid rain and the plastic masses in the seas are just trailers before the main feature when something really big happens like a meteor strike, or a solar flare that takes out all the grids. I'd have rather been born 1,000 years ago, cuz it's not going to get better on this rock until we leave.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Civil War ?..........i don`t believe you could get the sheeple in this country to do Anything ..........it`s pathetic and sad ..........it make me not care about Anything !! ..........try this video - 911 and the Belligerent Empire / with Abby Martin .........and get a clue !!!
    I'll agree with the high level of apathy in this country but that's a by-product of living in security and prosperity. That apathy will go away real quick when the right kinds of hardships finally set in, so I think it's a waiting game (at least that's my opinion). We're a nation of spoiled little children right now but you take away everyone's toys and snacks and it will definitely agitate the natives very quickly.

Here's yo video linky you mentioned......

https://youtu.be/R3Ht02fXvL0

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

Way cool
    Possible a HAARP station? or...

https://www.amazon.com/Antarcticas-H...5D4NNYRTZS7MSK
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Caminofeld View Post
    Hey thanks for that link. First I've heard of this book. I'm going to buy a copy.

Over 400 pgs of stuff sounds interesting

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //