//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Score of the Day, 86 Tri-Z, Calfab, Top Tank, ect.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Yes, I agree that some one put a lot of love into that tri-z. Hopefully that owner will see it or be found to hear the back ground about it.

Now about that air box ,,,, will it be available to look at for a spell before I say yay or nay ?
    Absolutely. I'll get around to pulling it off to clean and when I do I can send pics or just send you the whole dang thing this winter.

--
    AMAZING... Fix it up to its former glory, race it as if glory its waiting for to.
    Always enjoy this type of things.

TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--
    I found this post in the Driscoll Sticky thread related to the cylinder. Fast Eddie Bergman has a cylinder on his Z with the same engraving post #447

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...riscoll/page30

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    awesome find! congrats. If the airbox repop happens count me in for 1 as well. Thanks

--
    Can you post up some pics of the Airbox and filter? I've never seen many pics of them really. Are they made by UFO? With the rear tank off you can use the Raptor, banshee, blaster, and prolly other rear shocks now.

--
    There is a pic of a UFO box somewhere on here and mine is different. I'm going to be removing it for cleaning and I'll take some pics then. The filter is pretty janky. I'm not sure if it's the original setup for the is box or not, but it's going to have to be addressed regardless.

--
    Hey trike people! I believe that is a factory Tri cylinder. Very rare, I only had my business (factory Tri) rolling for 2 years. As soon as the banshee was released , my focus was only on quads. There's fewer than 50 port jobs done by my personal mechanic on tri-z cylinders. I was lucky enough to buy one back off of Rad Randy 2 years ago. These port jobs are all totally bad ass! congratulations!! Can u post a pic of the aluminum top fuel tank? Without the cover. Could be a factory tri as well. Also Very rare , we produced less than 50. Airbox could be a UFO, that would be the same set up I ran.
    speed kills

--
    Quote Originally Posted by driscoll333 View Post
    Hey trike people! I believe that is a factory Tri cylinder. Very rare, I only had my business (factory Tri) rolling for 2 years. As soon as the banshee was released , my focus was only on quads. There's fewer than 50 port jobs done by my personal mechanic on tri-z cylinders. I was lucky enough to buy one back off of Rad Randy 2 years ago. These port jobs are all totally bad ass! congratulations!! Can u post a pic of the aluminum top fuel tank? Without the cover. Could be a factory tri as well. Also Very rare , we produced less than 50. Airbox could be a UFO, that would be the same set up I ran.
    Too freaking cool. Thank you for responding to my pm and thread. I feel honored. I'll get a pic of the tank in a few.

--

Here's the motoplat ignition

--
    Wow,she is just FULL of little surprises isn't she
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    awsome Brian! I can tell just from the thread how much enjoyment that old beautie is bringing you! Much needed i'm sure. Thats what its all about. cant wait to see that tank polished up ; )

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    awsome Brian! I can tell just from the thread how much enjoyment that old beautie is bringing you! Much needed i'm sure. Thats what its all about. cant wait to see that tank polished up ; )
    I'm like a little kid and everyday has been Christmas so far. I can't thank Ryan enough for passing it along. The urge to start tearing it apart and give it the same treatment my R got is killing me. But i promised myself to try and preserve it as long as I I can before that happens. I can't wait to see this old girl back making laps again.

Thanks for the comment brother and to everyone else as well.

The tank is going to yeagerb for a polish job. He's chomping at the Calfab, but I'm going to try and restore its factory luster and do some new decals.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tri-z air box fender..JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	414.0 KB 
ID:	201311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tri-z air box.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	326.8 KB 
ID:	201310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tri-z lower air box.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	201312

Here is the one that was posted on ebay a while back
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    The title to this thread makes no sense. This is not the craigslist score of the day, it is the score of the month or year if there was such a competition.

--
    I would say year for sure. Great stuff
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //