//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Score of the Day, 86 Tri-Z, Calfab, Top Tank, ect.

nicker71 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Wow!!! Just amazing Bryan, great score!! Looking forward to seeing it back in action

--
    Im 90% sure that one my tanks (factory tri) . Another very rare piece.
    and is anyone on here thinking that could be my pipe (FT) too?.
    speed kills

--
    I thought it was...But also looks a lot like a couple others of that era..Answer,or Coffmans? Funny how the years cloud us isn't it !!!???..... Just a really cool time capsule Somewhere on here,,Xowner I think?? Did a side by side comparison of Tri Z pipes many years back. I am pretty sure no one had a FT pipe to show I am Sure that is your tank.Jmho..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I agree find of the year.I think this is as great of a find as the 82 360 Mugen that The dirtfactory for couple years ago.I cant wait to see it racing .
    250r rules

--
    So I am going to go out on a limb here. Factory Tri Cylinder, 90% confidence interval that its an FT tank. With only 50 being made (said from the man himself) this bike was the product of the following....
    A: A die-hard yamaha racer that wanted to be as cool as team yamaha and had deep pockets
    B: Collector
    C: Potential to be an old team Yamaha racer (long shot I know, but I typically have delusions of grandeur, just ask Bryan)

Regardless, how the hell this ended up with a flea market salesman in BFE Troy Missouri is beyond me. Then to have only paid $600.00. Um, Bryan, go buy a lottery ticket buddy.

Craigslist of the year?, Nay, DECADE!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Judging from the condition. I think you can rule out B,and IMHO...C... But it IS one of the nastiest Triz's seen anywhere for a LONG,long time !!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post

Here's the motoplat ignition

The tank looks a little different than the JP Racing tanks. That Motoplat looks cool too, whats next turbo crank?
    Heres my tank:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	201434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	201435

poohbee1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It would be nice if there was a sub-forum for bikes like this . I don't think it fits the custom build showcase maybe a old race bike showcase . Its to cool of a bike to get lost in trikesylvania over time.

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbee1 View Post
    It would be nice if there was a sub-forum for bikes like this . I don't think it fits the custom build showcase maybe a old race bike showcase . Its to cool of a bike to get lost in trikesylvania over time.
    100% agree with this!! "Vintage Racer Showcase" something along those lines. Id be in there drooling alllll the time!

I tried to not look at this thread for a while because I was too freakin jealous lol
    But MAN,,,, am I JEALOUS!!!!
    I thought I scored when I got one of our local racer rolling CHASSIS for cheap,, you paid $100 more and got a full blow BUILT bike! Lucky dog!!

Any updates on her just yet?
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J View Post
    100% agree with this!! "Vintage Racer Showcase" something along those lines. Id be in there drooling alllll the time!

I tried to not look at this thread for a while because I was too freakin jealous lol
    But MAN,,,, am I JEALOUS!!!!
    I thought I scored when I got one of our local racer rolling CHASSIS for cheap,, you paid $100 more and got a full blow BUILT bike! Lucky dog!!

Any updates on her just yet?
    Unfortunately nothing to report thus far. Between family, vacation, and work, I haven't had time to do anything to it, but hose it off and push it in the corner of the garage. My buddy Oile did come through with a couple of hard to find parts for it and I can't thank him enough.

--
    Put some new shoes on the rear. Thank you poohbee1.

--
    So how jealous is Raffa right now?
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Raffa has several sweet Z's. I doubt he's jealous of mine.

robertc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Bryan,
    Are those Hoosiers 18x9x10? What size rim are they mounted on 10x9, or 10x8?
    1986 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250SX
    1987 Big Red
    1984 ATC 70
    1983 ALT 50

--
    Yes 18x9-10 on 10x9 dico wheels with 3+6 offset.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //