//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Some 350X axle input..

--

Some 350X axle input..

I'm getting in the rear end of my 350X and am going to put a +4 Dura Blue axle in it. Since I'm in there already, is it worthwhile to put one of those billet bearing carriers in it?

Second, I see Dura Blue has a different style of axle nut available, is that worth the $80?

And lastly, I'm seeing some pretty significant price differences on the same Dura Blue axles. Are knock-offs (fakes) of any concern?

--
    I run a stock length axle in my X but, I do have a twin row Lone Star carrier (billet) by the way....And I've had nothing but awesome luck with it, for the past 5 years.. I just grease it once a year with good marine grease..
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

f76 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I went through what you are currently and did the research. Durablue is about your only reliable option for quality axles with a good warranty. Please check out my 350x rear end rebuild thread here: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ching+out+350x
    It should hopefully answer a lot of your questions and provide some good information. And yes the anti fad brake hub from durablue is well worth it. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
    85 Kawasaki KLT 160
    85 Kawasaki KLT 110
    82 ATC 70
    2000 Scrambler 500

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //