//ArrowChat Code

Thread: looking to install better pegs, heel guards on my 200x

--

looking to install better pegs, heel guards on my 200x

hi, id like to install heelguards mainly to my 200x to make riding a girl on the back safer, my pegs are just about shot so i figured if theres a better setup than the stocks i should switch now.
    thanks

--
    There is something I thought never should or could be said. Riding 2 up an any trike is just asking for trouble. My little brother took out my 200s with his girlfriend and then almost killed them both in less than 5 min just driving down the road. Good luck and have fun with that.

--
    Riding double is the same stigma as riding a 3 wheeler. Do it safely and within your ability and things will go great. Your brother did not do this and wound up on his lid!

--
    Carrying passengers on a trike or quad is ignorant. In my opinion. I refuse to carry passengers on ANY power sports equipment, street bikes included. About one minute of watching me ride would explain why I feel this way.

--
    we ride triple often on one bike, weve rode 5 on my trike, forget i asked

kaymo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    its one thing to pull folks along on the racks at 2 mph but beyond that its stupid and dangerous. get another machine for her to ride

--
    As long as the operator is skilled, knows his/her machine's handling qualities, and properly briefs the passenger on body positioning while riding, it's completely safe. Should you tone-down your riding a bit with a passenger? Definitely.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Exactly! Don't be in a hurry and you don't have to show off for the ladies.

--
    back to the subject then, lets put the passenger thing aside thats not what i was after, my 200 is a converted xl200r dual sport which was factory made for a passenger.
    anybody know if theres heel gurds available for my x? nerf bars? a good quad to pull them from?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //