//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6 Stolen 3 Wheelers and 1 Pilot in San Antonio Texas

Marty is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

6 Stolen 3 Wheelers and 1 Pilot in San Antonio Texas

A friend of mine told me this morning that his transporter while sleeping in his hotel room had his Ford f350, w/trailer, 6 Mint atc 350X; 5- 86's and 1- 85, and a mint 1989 Honda FL-400 Pilot with full Hondaline nerf bars and front and rear Hondaline bumpers stolen. Also there were boxes full of NOS Hondaline and OEM Honda parts still in packaging stolen with trailer. A few of 350X's had Hondaline tacs as well as other Hondaline parts on 3 wheelers.
    If any one hears or sees anyone selling ANYTHING please contact San Antonio police Dept. Please do not approach any individuals that are suspiciously selling any of the above mentioned items stop and call San Antonio Police.
    Thanks everyone I appreciate your time, Mike.

--
    Wow that really bites!! TX is far from me but I will be sure keep a good eye out on the Internet. Can he describe the NOS PARTS?? They could hit ebay or craigslist

--
    Not very sure on NOS OEM parts. Seller gave most of his collection in sale so sky was the limit!
    But we are watching eBay and craigslist as are S A Police Dept thanks again.

--
    Nuts. Absolutely sucks.

Probably stole it for the truck and it's in Mexico now...

I already have CL searches for 350Xs so if they pop up here I'll see 'em.

Got VIN lists or is that not appropriate?

--
    Describe the truck better....what year, what color, what's the trailer look like?

--
    Wow, sad indeed. Get some better descriptions (esp. the truck) and what Hondaline parts were in there. Someone will sell them somewhere.

Fkng thieves, now I know why it's good that I sleep so lightly!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    List of parts again sky was the limit I do know NOS white fenders, few sets of tires and all parts were for 350x!!
    Border Patrol and Customs have been notified since it is close to border. But what can you do!

--
    My god, they got the truck and everything!!?? And no one saw or heard anything? No surveillance cameras??

Cameras are everywhere these days, maybe a business across the street?

Just throwing ideas out there.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Nothing so far but they are looking and the Cops have something cooking!!!

justin4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    There is a very nice pilot on las Vegas Craig's list . That suck bad. I have a trip just like this for next month. Bikes on the way out and my vett on the way back. Look at the Craig's list ad. Hope you get your stuff contact x prohibited[?] Posted: 6 days ago ◀ prev ▲ next ▶
    Honda Pilot FL400R - $5995 (St. George, Utah)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map) (yahoo map)

condition: excellent

This is a hard one to find! All stock and original 1989 Honda Pilot FL400R. This two stroke was way ahead of its time with the water cooled 400 cc motor and the ability to go in reverse. This has obviously been garaged and well taken care of. All plastic is in good condition with no cracks. The frame is straight and the motor looks as though it hasn't been touched. If you are looking for a stock un-molested Pilot, this is it. I also have a set of rear wheels with paddle tires mounted that are included. Call/text Scott at
    show contact info
    with any questions.
    do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 4661449478 posted: 6 days ago updated: 3 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
    Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

--
    In houston but travel for work all over Texas and New Mexico..will keep an eye peeled on craigslist and on the road.
    Trikes currently
    86 200x
    85 200s

FEEDBACK
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ChargerCharlie

ONEBAD350X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That sucks big time I sure hope they find who did it! Everyone keep and eye open!
    85 350X
    85 330R
    85 250R
    86 250R
    86 200X
    86 200X

--
    Just to put it out there, also keep an eye out for them as parts, you just never know how they plan to sell them, if they even are smart enough to know the machines are worth so much.

--
    Thanks again everyone!

--
    If I ever had my stuff stolen like that, I better not be the first person to find the fucker. The stuff would be returned, but the person would vanish, never to be seen again.

[B]
    1973-74 Honda ATC 70 Chrome Custom

Argo (ODG) Taurus 650, Pacesetter WR-PIII, Commuter 380, TE390, Granger, Sasquatch, John Deere AMT 600, Honda 250es & sx

Trikefest Survivor: 2014, 2015, 2016
    Trikefest Alberta: 2017, 2020

Trikefest 2015 A.K.A MUDFEST
    Coolpool: TURN!
    hoosierlogger: I'M TRY'N TO TURN! (Riding his ALT50)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //