//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Fatcat Owner

cap is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Nice Fat Cat there! I really enjoy ours and this winter will tear it down for a refresh. I will be going with DC plastics as all of the originals are trashed, for now I figure I will leave them on because my boys are riding it often and well you know boys.

I did replace the seat cover but it only has the Honda on the sides, did the original have it on the back also?

Doink is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    It didn't have it on the back. I forgot, the rear tapers too thinly. Also, I have a line on some FatCat side plastics, front fender, and a cracked headlight shroud for $200. Any takers? PM me to set up price and shipping.
    "If it were easy, everyone would be doing it."
    1987 Yamaha BW350 (dealer find, never oiled or gassed)
    1990 Suzuki DR350 Fat Cat/ Big Wheel conversion
    2011 Suzuki KingQuad

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Doink View Post
    Oh, and by the way, I remembered you were looking for levers for the handlebars, right? You will benefit greatly replacing with longer levers, especially if you brake a lot with them. when I swapped my rear drum for a disc, I bought Honda quad perches and levers ( I needed the master cylinder). I am hoping to do a front disc soon, but those parts are getting expensive.
    I was able to buy an OEM front brake lever, but the rear is discontinued. I wonder if the right would work on the left side flipped upside down.
    -Chad

--
    The wrong-side flip will work. I have seen it before. Start checking your part numbers for cross-references. Remember, Honda was making these using a lot of the overproduced 3-wheeler parts. You will be much happier with correct parts and they will function better, too. And as I said before, it is only the perches and levers that have to work together. The existing cable will still route correctly.
    2011 Suzuki KingQuad

--
    By the way, for those of you who actually have cash after xmas, I have some cool Fat Cat plastics and other assorted gear if you need it. Side plastics, front/rear fenders, 24.5" front tire, and more. PM if you are interested. Merry Xmas!
    2011 Suzuki KingQuad

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //