//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Big red big bore

--

Big red big bore

I am looking into doing an engine build this winter. I have a nice running big red and I was looking at the 315 cc kit with the sleeve and piston from powroll or four stroke tech. Has anyone ran this? Or what about any big bore kits for a big red? I am curious about any kits y'all have had experience with. Thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 8586bigred View Post
    I am looking into doing an engine build this winter. I have a nice running big red and I was looking at the 315 cc kit with the sleeve and piston from powroll or four stroke tech. Has anyone ran this? Or what about any big bore kits for a big red? I am curious about any kits y'all have had experience with. Thanks
    Not too many build these up so I don't think you will get too many reply's. I have sent a few of my 315's or 317's to members on here but I didn't get any feed back from them either. Most of the time that's good news for us engine builders, no news is good news to us, it means they are happy and out having fun.

--
    Do you sell these kits? I agree with you no news is good news. I would like to see what you have to offer. Do you have a website maybe?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 8586bigred View Post
    Do you sell these kits? I agree with you no news is good news. I would like to see what you have to offer. Do you have a website maybe?
    I am Four Stroke Tech, plus I raced/worked for Powroll when I raced for American Honda.

--
    Well that shows how much I know about the arsenal of friends on here. The 315 kit for a 250sx comes with sleeve, piston rings, piston, pin and clips right? What kind of increase do you think I should see with jetting and all of course.
    Last edited by 8586bigred; 10-27-2014 at 02:13 PM.

--
    I may be interested in a kit as well. Let me know what I need to do and how much. Thanks.
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
    2015 Polaris RZR 570 LE/Trail Edition
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //