//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 225DX / 225DR Carb Question

--

225DX / 225DR Carb Question

Does anyone know which way the float needle / seat hooks onto the float tang. It can go one of two ways. Does it matter. If anyone here has a picture that would be so great!

--
    does not matter.

Here is a picture. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beaver.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	203261

--
    the float goes enlarged side into the top of the carb, if the tang that pushes the float needle to the seat has not been touched you can identify which way by the tang being bent towards the float needle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	225 carb.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	203262
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

--
    Quote Originally Posted by muthey View Post
    the float goes enlarged side into the top of the carb, if the tang that pushes the float needle to the seat has not been touched you can identify which way by the tang being bent towards the float needle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	225 carb.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	203262
    Hey Muth! He's asking about the float needle and its orientation with the tang on the float. The float needle itself has the little wire hanger on it, attached to the float needle with a formed loop. You can position it either with the attachment loop facing toward or away from the closed end of the float tang. In your exlploded diagram, the orientation of the wire hanger is indiscernible, because it doesn't matter.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //