//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Nos Tri-z parts

--

Nos Tri-z parts

Hi guys i was just wondering how long ago it was when websites still had full Spares OEM NOS that were still for sale. I only really got into trike 3-4 years ago and it seems as though Most things have been bought out and are now Obselete. Im wondering if id got into them say in 2000, weather or not i could have bought everything for my tri-z's brand new with no second hand fuss. I also would love to no weather or not some people just bought out lots of hard to get items and are hoarding them waiting to there worth a pretty penny. I guess there would have been a lot of people who just bought parts when they needed them after crashing or rebuilding or whatever, But surley some one is just quietly sitting on a gold mine.
    What do you guys think?

--
    there was parts left in 2000..i remember you could get Z plastics and seats back then...not sure about grab bars, handle bars?? I know you could get pretty much any Honda ATC parts back then from a dealer.... was in 2002 when parts started to go discon from honda and the dealers at the time just want to get rid of ATC parts they had in stock.i bought out dealers from all over the world for no money at the time and been doing it until about 3 years ago when the dealers had run out of stock or they worked out how much these parts are worth now....
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

--
    thanks for the reply Petesatc I wish id had seen the potential in these things around 2000 or earlier it would have made getting them to show room condition so much easier. I think i would have bought as much as i could back then to, knowing how rare NOS stuff is now it would have saved alot of headaches. Oh wel if only we could go back in time LOL.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //