//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85-86 ATC 250r speedometer cable plastic clamps found

Marty is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

85-86 ATC 250r speedometer cable plastic clamps found

Well after doing some digging I found quite a few left over 85-86 atc 250r Hondaline speedometer cable clamps. To be exact it is the clamp that holds the cable to the lower fork leg, this part has been long discontinued but there are 3 left in dealerships.
    If anyone is interested in purchasing a clamp please pm me and I will give you part number and phone number to dealerships that have them thanks. But want any doubters to know these are the genuine clamp that came with the Hondaline speedo kit for the 85-86 atc 250R kit the best way to tell is on 1 side of genuine clamp it has an MG2 on it and the new NOS OEM ones also have the MG2 which is part of the part number. Also this clamp is only for the atc 250r as the others have different OD on fork legs thanks and good luck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5775.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	203366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5776.jpg 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	203367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5774.jpg 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	203368
    Last edited by Marty; 10-23-2014 at 12:24 AM.

--
    Although I am all set with my speedo set up I wanted to compliment you on your time + effort in locating those rare parts !
    So many times it is a small part of any kit that is the hardest to find.

Nice work Marty !

john

Marty is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Yes those small pieces are very hard to find. Looking for speedo cable so if you have a part number please let me know thanks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //