//ArrowChat Code

Thread: The Misadventures of Cap'n Weezy and JasonB

--

The Misadventures of Cap'n Weezy and JasonB

The day is friday the 24th. Some human being is texting me about going riding on monday and my simple response is that i have no time off left for such a week day event. Several texts later i am being told that i cannot work because of diarrhea and that its just going to happen. Fast forward to Sunday morning; with the help of My brother ATC-ERIC we strip the front and rear wheels from my atc500R in order to give the 1986 350x its own legs to ride on because I'm still in need of a new 10" front wheel. Monday morning, 7am, bike is ready and my tubs are loaded. CAPTAIN WEEZY swoops in and grabs the 350x and I. We lock and load for the infamous ST JOE.

First time I have hit the trails and did a legit ride since March when i wrecked the ATC500R. For those if you that don't know or haven't seen the video here it is

So 7 months later I'm riding again and its the first time i'm on a machine i feel remotely comfortable on. My 1986 350X from Mr Clean out west, the bike was delivered 3 days after i had reconstructive surgery on my ankle. bad timing. I had not been on 350x yet, it was new bike to me in march when it was delivered and i had not experienced it. it sat for 7 months in my garage waiting for some abuse.

So we hit the trails hard. Those trails didn't see us coming. CAPN WEEZY MEIST and JB.

ROCK IT

SO I am hauling the mail up this trail behind Colonel Weeze Busket and I notice a nice fat line about 4 inches wide in the dirt trail and my initial thoughts include something about coolant. I follow it further and realize he's dumping oil from some main part on the motor and it turns into an MX event to not only catch him but threaten him to turn it off. After a half dozen " ER DOWN" throat motions i end up pointing at the super soaker oil squirter his motor has turned into. We walk back down the trail in true sherlock holmes fashio looking for the oil drain plug which is MIA. Shane is 30 feet down the trail from where it started leaking looking for the plug. I went right to where it started dumping oil and picked up the plug, it was standing upright like it shot out of of the motor where the oil trail started. i should have been a detective lol

Yes this is me with a drain plug in my hand. i found it. deal with it.

Shane's bike dumping the last ounces of oil after i stopped him

Shane putting the drain plug back in that i found. Magically he had 5 quarts of oil with him. we fixed it and refilled and went on with the day, it was amazing

had a great day riding with the Cap'n! Shane is awesome, he's a great guy. Thanks again for convincing me it was ok to call in sick t

Riding and riding all day after the oil plug incident. we rode for hours it was a blast. We rolled back in from the incident without having an oil drain plug and ran across YeagerB (Brendon and his buddy) there doing a test and tune. They called in sick to work too!!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    It's time to have diarriah again Jason!!!
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Where did he go?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Side by side victim.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Sounds oddly familiar

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //