//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x spring rates

--

200x spring rates

Ok I may have found a possible shock to swap out on a 200x that is cheap, easy to find, and adjustable but I am wondering what the spring rates are like on 200x springs. The shocks I am looking at range from 480lb/in to 560lbs/in and that seems like it might be a little stiff but I have no idea. I also have a question on 250r shocks too. I was told that my 86 250r has an acura spring on it, has anybody heard of this? The shock badly needs redone and I am trying to figure out what I have.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by legacy51 View Post
    Ok I may have found a possible shock to swap out on a 200x that is cheap, easy to find, and adjustable but I am wondering what the spring rates are like on 200x springs.
    What year 200x? Stock shocks are also cheap, easy to find, and adjustable. Is this shock model a top secret holdout or are you willing to divulge this ground breaking info?

--
    It is for a 83 200x but I assume that all first gen 200x's had the same spring rates. Nah they are just r1 r6 shocks but I realized that the bottom mounts are different right after posting. You can pick up a lightly used one for 30 easy though as opposed to a 200x shock that would need rebuilt for 40 or more.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //