//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Indoor Short Track/ TT Racing, Jackson Missouri, Starting Nov. 22nd

--
    I'm a stone's throw from you.

--
    Supposedly one bike showed up, was it anyone from here?

--
    It was me... I ran with the 450am class. I had way to much grip and couldn't slide 3 wheeler at all. Fun experience. Got some good helmet cam videos I will share when I get a chance.

--
    I was goin but jackie meadows little boy race for his first time in memphis and was down there with jackie watching his boy, But it looks like one race in january we might be up there
    85 Atc 70
    86 Atc 125m
    85 atc 350x
    86 atc 250r
    86 Atc 250r TT build
    85 Big Red bought brand NEW
    2012 Honda Goldwing Gl1800

--
    Quote Originally Posted by maxbraydanracin View Post
    It was me... I ran with the 450am class. I had way to much grip and couldn't slide 3 wheeler at all. Fun experience. Got some good helmet cam videos I will share when I get a chance.
    Did you run short track or tt?

--
    I just ran short track. I would've ran both but with the tire hookup I had I couldn't do anything anyways so I just stuck with the short track. How did your bike do with your setup.

--
    I just ran short track. I would've ran both but with the tire hookup I had I couldn't do anything anyways so I just stuck with the short track. How did your bike do with your setup.
    Handled awesome. Holeshot was a little tricky, but overall I'm pleased with the handling. If you didn't want to go with kart tires, a set of 16x7.5-8 mower tires would work very nice. Crank the right side up to 25-30 lbs and drop the left side to about 4-5 lbs. She'll slide then.

Other than the sticky tires, how did you like it?

--
    The overall experience of indoor racing was a blast. The building set up and heat was nice you didn't need a jacket inside. Only downfall really was having to leave your vehicle outside and bring your bike in unless you rent a stall. As rough as the track was after the 4 heat laps I was wore out. But I enjoyed it. I like the Sikeston track better.

--
    The overall experience of indoor racing was a blast. The building set up and heat was nice you didn't need a jacket inside. Only downfall really was having to leave your vehicle outside and bring your bike in unless you rent a stall. As rough as the track was after the 4 heat laps I was wore out. But I enjoyed it. I like the Sikeston track better.
    I agree with the pit stalls. A tight handling bike will wear you out in no time. Loosen that thing up and I think you'll enjoy it much more.

I'm planning on making the rest of them job and family permitting.

--
    I hope I can make it to one of the races. Got to get back to work first. But getting ready just in case.

--
    You got a good looking rear end there Steve. lol Great work man.

Are those your Coke Syrup tires, or a set of dirt track slicks?

--
    Just used kart parts to get measurements. I'm not going to use that stuff. Longer axle and treaded tires are in the future

--
    Here is my practice video from my helmet cam. Not the best view cause I was having to lean down very far to keep trike on the ground but good graphics and a ride around the track for people wanting to see the set up of the track. At the very beginning of the video when I get on the track I try to spin tires and find out that I have way to much hook up. You can also notice in the curves the trike trying to tip over. But after two hours of uploading here it is.....

--
    sweet lookin bike STEVE MAN. I'll be looking up the build thread for it. interested to see what linkage you used to drop the rear that far with the trx swinger

--
    I don't have a build thread yet. Once my kart parts get here I will post up some pics.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //