//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 2015 IMPERIAL INVASION date is set

--
    Big thanks to everyone, what a great time. Awesome people unreal riding and man the sand was perfect.
    It just doesn't get any better, trikers are the best.
    DL
    Save 2strokes

--
    What a great time had by all! It is amazing how the trike community comes together so seamlessly when an event such as this takes place. Special thanks to the Michigan Hall Family who "halled" our bikes out and back safely! Also it was awesome to meet new people and see old faces again. The riding there is better than any other place in the world as far as I am concerned. I'll see you all again out there in just a little over 700 days!
    Last edited by atctim; 03-11-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    ANOTHER GREAT EVENT IN THE BOOKS,, NO MAJOR INJURIES,, thousands of smiles and a great time was had by all.... very nice turnout this year close to 120 people I believe, the sand was the best it could be for us this year too,, little rain little wind and great sand,,,,

--
    Our family had a great time as well and we wish we could have got the little one to sleep in her crib... We would have stayed longer! Special thanks to all the new members we met that made the ride so enjoyable for myself and my family! And As always it was good to see old friends and make new memories!
    85 350X, 85 250R, 99 TRX 90, 05 Predator 90, 05 TRX 400ex, 2019 RZR4 XP100
    FEEDBACK for Vegas250rr

--

And boy has Nicole come a long way since her first invasion, she loves the Imperial Dunes... Even wanted us to turn left for Glamis proper, rather than the right headed back to Vegas!
    85 350X, 85 250R, 99 TRX 90, 05 Predator 90, 05 TRX 400ex, 2019 RZR4 XP100
    FEEDBACK for Vegas250rr

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Agreed!Great time with old and new friends.sand was awesome all week,enjoyed the hard conditions after the rain.lots of cool trikes and people! I am still dreaming of smashing through the sand!
    you never know when tonight is going to be the best night of your life

--
    Once again, what an amazing trip!! It was great to see old friends and make new friends too. Big thanks to all those who helped us with the various supplies we needed on this trip too (you know who you are). I certainly plan on coming back as often as I can. The pre-game in Vegas is now a permanent addition to the itinerary. Cheers to new traditions. Great ride, everyone!!! Thanks again.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Guys I had an absolutely incredible time out there once again, I'm not sure whatever possessed me to miss a few years. Truly one of the most fun and memorable trips I've been on in a LONG LONG time! I have about 350~ bad ass photos I've got uploaded to my photography account, will be sharing some here shortly!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Guys I had an absolutely incredible time out there once again, I'm not sure whatever possessed me to miss a few years. Truly one of the most fun and memorable trips I've been on in a LONG LONG time! I have about 350~ bad ass photos I've got uploaded to my photography account, will be sharing some here shortly!
    Pics Pics Pics?????

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbsimmcon View Post
    Pics Pics Pics?????

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...on-2015-Photos

--
    Are the dates set for '16 event ? Looks like it was a blast.
    And, please more Pics.
    Last edited by ride red #1; 03-25-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ride red #1 View Post
    Are the dates set for '16 event ? Looks like it was a blast.
    And, please more Pics.
    No firm date this early, but it has always been in March since its inception.

From the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    All of my Imperial Invasion photos from the trip can be found here: http://wgolightly.smugmug.com/Imperial-Invasion-2015/
    password is 2015invasion

--
    Thanks for the information and the link to the pictures. All very nice rides, my favorite are the 450 trikes and the one TRX250 with a XR650 engine.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //