//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 IMPERIAL INVASION date is set

--
    Man I want to attend this ride!! But as always I work spring refuel shutdowns at nuclear power plants. So its hard to plan a week away during the time I maks big cash..
    soooo if I can swing it I might fly in and shake hands just to see that much sand!
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Caminofeld View Post
    How are people from the East getting their trikes out there? I've looked into it and can't figure out an easy and cost-effective way. What exactly is the Imperial Invasion anyways?
    Last I knew Kintore still had trike spots on his trailer. Not sure what he's charging.... or what you consider cost effective - gas prices always factor in. If you are looking for a ballpark figure, I've never paid less than $400 or more than $600 to get my trike from PA to CA.

--
    Any relationship between Imperial Invasion and Trike Week 2 weeks later? I can't do both ....

--
    They are two separate events all together. They are only a week apart actually.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    there is a facebook page for the imperial invasion. it was started several years ago and its a week long dune adventure, there are several people coming from all over the united states , we camp and ride the dunes for a whole week, we have had from as small as 20 people to over 150,, its a great time , all riders welcome and any machines. . 3 wheeler week is a completely different ride coupled together with a 2 day race put on by calvmx in California, they are having a dune ride after the racing is over . imperial invasion is march 2nd to the 8th .. we moved a little earlier this year as the last 2 years have been warmer than normal,, there is plenty of information about the invasion on here ,

--
    11 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE INVASION BEGINS !!!!!!!!!!! Its so close that I can feel the sand in my boots already!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    72 days left people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET PUMPED!!!! MAKE PLANS!

Havent been really into riding since i wrecked the 500 in May this year but im getting pretty stoked about this trip!!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    If I decide to pull the trigger and make this happen, would anybody be interested in renting a camper for the week? They are a little pricey but they will bring it out and set them up.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    WHEN I decide to pull the trigger and make this happen, would anybody be interested in renting a camper for the week?
    I fixed that for you!
    You NEED to make this trip.
    At worst, it will give you a whole new respect for riding 3 wheelers -- at best, a whole new outlook on life.
    We are getting a camper, but ours is already at full capacity - possibly even one person over. ATC Tim will have to confirm that.
    Can't wait to see you in the dunes, Weezy! Best riding ever - hands down.
    This will be my third pilgrimage and we are bringing a few rookies too.

--
    What I would like to do is find an 86 250r in great running shape to bring home with me. What's everybody got? I know there are some good deals out there.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Yamahondamanyamahondaman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-03-13 08.26.21.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	206425  
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    What I would like to do is find an 86 250r in great running shape to bring home with me. What's everybody got? I know there are some good deals out there.
    sorry but I have been looking for a 85 or 86 for josh ball for over 2 months,, here in my area there are several guys buying up everything to part out on ebay.. so they get every good deal ,, since they do it for a living nothing but jumk lasts for more than a few hours at the most,,,,,, that's why I have been done with 250r's for a long time.... BUT I agree you should get your butt out here just once,,,,,, "no regrets" PROMISE!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I am in and have some new camera gear to bring along this year. First time back since 2011 and looking forward to it!

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I am in and have some new camera gear to bring along this year. First time back since 2011 and looking forward to it!
    What machine will you be riding? Any plans on attending the race in ANZA, if so do you have a machine to race?

This is a video from 2011. 3/4 of the video is you following me on my 85r with knobs, good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPQPEB1q5rA
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 12-23-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I've got some arrangements to ride a bike there. Getting anything of mine out there from here was looking really complicated and expensive since no one else from this corner of the US was going out.

I will not be able to stay the following week unless something significant changes, I had to book the flight already. Maybe if I make a lot of money between now and then and hire an in office assistant I might be able to stay another few days

That ride on that video was great, one of my favorite ones actually. That whole time was an amazing experience being out there, I'll never forget it as long as I'm alive.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //