//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 25" bear claws on 200x

--
    I may try it, when they come in and I check out the tread. I need to do it right the first time otherwise the caliper will hit the valve stem.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

f76 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I believe he means mounting the tire backwards in the rim, not just flipping the rim/tire around.
    85 Kawasaki KLT 160
    85 Kawasaki KLT 110
    82 ATC 70
    2000 Scrambler 500

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1373.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	204467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1378.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	204468

I think they look pretty good. The Mud Lite seem to be sized a bit taller as they are 25" but still the same height as the 26" claws. Which is kind of what I was shooting for. I didn't like having the short looking front end. As for performance, I haven't had a chance to run them. But with a newly rebuilt front suspension with progressive springs, heavy duty clutch & springs, DID timing chain, on a recently rebuilt top end I'm thinking it will be enough for some awesome riding. Eventually I plan on upgrading the rear suspension, just have to do some extensive research first. I will post more pics upon completion.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //