//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: MARCH 14 2015 a WEEK LONG tribute to TRIKES

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Massive phone pics 225 pics 107.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	313.7 KB 
ID:	205810

As a child, many of us played in a small sandbox bordered by wood.........Fast forward many years........Heres our sand box now, from 30,000 feet up.

This is where we play. Everybody is welcome here. No exclusions. All types of off road toys are welcome too.

All skill levels are welcome. We put together rides that will match your riding level. The main thing is to have fun and be safe.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    Note to Mymint87 - I deleted your personal attack once, and you turn around a re-post the same thing. What do you think will happen if you post it again? Please, let's celebrate these events, not give back-handed compliments and make digs at fellow enthusiasts. Let's keep this thread rolling because it is a great event, as is the Imperial Invasion.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Man, the more I think about it the more I need to figure out a way to make it to this event!
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    lets make it clear to all involved. there was NO attempts by either group this year to combine these events before the dates were set for both events.
    This is not an accurate discription as to what happend to say the least. I,me, personally tried to make this work, and others as well. We have beaten this horse to a pulp and stomped on its maggots too. My post was very accurate. I have proof of trying to make this work and proof of people deliberatly trying to seperate these events. Dont make me go there and dig up the past, we've covered this already and figured where the problem was (is).

Now strap on your Dune Huevos and lets ride.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    Do you have any info on the Honda & Husky in your ad picture?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Do you have any info on the Honda & Husky in your ad picture?
    honda on tv, and unfortunately the husky on tv is a dead link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVycBY6ut78
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe_image.php.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	208538  
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Note to Mymint87 - I deleted your personal attack once, and you turn around a re-post the same thing. What do you think will happen if you post it again? Please, let's celebrate these events, not give back-handed compliments and make digs at fellow enthusiasts. Let's keep this thread rolling because it is a great event, as is the Imperial Invasion.
    bias coat tail rider bullchyte with a chaser of nudflap sucking baldheaded, burden carrying, idiot
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    We may make the trip out and are thinking of hitting a few days of this and then do the mx race the do 3 days of the imperial invasion. Still kinda up in the air yet though.
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger View Post
    We may make the trip out and are thinking of hitting a few days of this and then do the mx race the do 3 days of the imperial invasion. Still kinda up in the air yet though.
    i think the imperial invasion is a full week before, if you would like to attend that, be sure to check the thread and their dates....

the CALVMX nationals start SATURDAY the 14th of march, most of the riders will be relocating to GLAMIS after the CALVMX nationals. every year the CALVMX nationals will be followed up by a dune ride in one of many sand locations California has to offer so if you cant make it this year there will always be 2016

--
    Well, I saw my name out there. But no I won't be attending. I'm in Texas now and can't afford to drive back there. I'll be there in spirit and wish everyone a safe and fun time!

--
    Sorry, got my events backwards lol.
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    Anyone contact Brett Driscoll or Craig Corda

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRick View Post
    Anyone contact Brett Driscoll or Craig Corda
    Good one Rick...Smitty has been handling notification with a few exceptions, I notified Nick and Tom and I'm sure manbearpig got ahold of wax, I totally forgot about your neighbors, maybe you could nipp by and give just a wee mention...reminds me gotta get ahold of Allen Fox too.....

dont take that wrong, obviously you only do as you please of course
    Last edited by mymint87; 01-26-2015 at 01:05 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by robindavis View Post
    Well, I saw my name out there. But no I won't be attending. I'm in Texas now and can't afford to drive back there. I'll be there in spirit and wish everyone a safe and fun time!
    massive bummers, I got wheeler friends in Tye, Odessa, and Abilene....thank for the well wishes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger View Post
    Sorry, got my events backwards lol.
    no problem dude...hope all the pieces fall right and you get to attend this one or the other

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //