//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATC 250r grave yard found!!!!!!

rouseanator is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

ATC 250r grave yard found!!!!!!

Made a deal with some guy on craigslist that was selling a 85 250r with lots of parts!!!! Well it was a 250r with a title, and a rolling frame with a title, and bare titled frame, and a shitload of parts probably from 3-4 trikes.. He was asking 4000 and I have been eyeing his adds for along time now, as they were on and off craigslist for a few years. He said he wanted to get his garage back and would take trades for something cool as hell and small . So I had this Honda spree scooter(I purchased it for 160$) that I traded to a friend for a Remington 700 VTR 22-250 rifle with a nikon scope on it. I text him a picture of it and said if he would like to make a trade. He text back asking how much it was worth, told him I was with my buddy when he bought it from cabala's and it was 1500 setup like it is. He said we are way off, and if there was anything else I could add. Text him a pic of another gun and he didn't want that one. So told him I was willing to trade for the roller, and all the parts........... ........... then he asked if I would do a bill of sale and I said I would require no less................. then he text " lets make a deal.....!!!!!! So drove to Bellevue WA and picked it all up about a 2 hour drive one way. I have a 03 SS Silverado ext cab with a 6 foot bed, took up every space inside and out. I think I got the better end of the deal....... plus really only spent 160 bucks and a half tank of gas!!!!!!!. And this is my dream trike as I have all the others!!!! Aslo still see his add up and the 250r is for salefor 2750$.
    Last edited by rouseanator; 11-14-2014 at 02:40 AM.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parts 1.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	204499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pats 2.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	204500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parts 3.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	204501
    Here are some pics of all the parts when I got them. Everything you see behind the boat motor are all the parts that came with the deal, my garage was pretty clean.

--

Name:	remm 700.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	204502
    Here is a pic of the gun I traded.

--

Name:	pre 1.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	204503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pre 2.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	204504
    putting it all together, everything was labeled real well and seems to be mostly all there for one at least, lots of double parts some triple.

--
    Sweet deal! What's the story on the engine? How's the factory fenders? Even came with it's gold wheels! And you have two spare gold wheels!

--

Name:	lookin good 2.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	204505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lookin good 1.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	204506
    here it is mostly completed and looking pretty good, I think all I need to purchase is: swing arm skid plate, rear axle bearings, air filter and need the bracket and screw for the filter cage in the air box, exhaust holder for the head pipe to the frame and alot of screws to hold on the exhaust, the stock exhaust look real nice absolutely no rust, a few chips from shelf ware I think, then all new plastics after unless I could find OEM ones but I doubt it.

--
    Well the oil is real clean and the coolant is bright green, and it started with a few kicks, with the exhaust zip tied together and no air filter!!!!! and the back plastics are old maier plastics and are zip tied in the rear pretty bad, and the front is zipped up to under the triple's.

--
    Wow!!!! What a steal.......
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Man that is definitely in your favor. Nice grab.

--
    Good to see someone finally picked that up, I've been looking at that add for a long time and if I was wanting to build another 250r I would have tried getting it. I couldn't believe it was on there for so long.

--
    Twittle..... Yea I thought the same thing, especially when it was a roller for sale by its self for 500 bucks I counldnt believe how long it lasted, I bet I seen it get taken down, off and on 3 or 4 times and every time I would get bumed that I missed it. Happy I got my hands on it especially with all the parts
    Last edited by rouseanator; 11-14-2014 at 03:03 PM.

--

Name:	250r exhaust 1.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	204558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250r exhaust 2.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	204559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250r exhaust 3.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	204560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250r exhaust 4.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	204561
    here are some pics of the exhaust, never have I seen one in this good of condition in person, has paint chips but absolutely zero rust. I also came with some kind of after market exhaust so I bet it set on a shelf most of its life.
    Last edited by rouseanator; 11-15-2014 at 11:45 PM.

--
    Great score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	204631
    These are all the new parts that were included with trade

--

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	204632
    Nice headlight gaurd

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //